School Was A Pain

(Tiger Lily's outfits on point tho)

Tiger Lily POV

Tuesday~

When I got on the school bus I saw Jay staring me down. He sat across form me and smiled.

Jay: hey sweet thing.

Lily: hi

Issy: what are you doing here?

Jay: talking to Lily. You look nice today.

Lily: thanks.

Issy: remember what I said...

Lily: yea.

We got off the bus walking to meet up with Bree and Tess.

Bree: Lily!! Toe outfit is too cute

Issy: ikr!! I picked it out. Isn't it nice

Tess: girl it's fleek.

Ty: hey ladies... Is.

Issy: hey Ty.

Ty: wanna walk with me?

Issy: sure and with that they leaved. I walked to math with everyone staring and pointing. When I sat down the girls were staring at me.

??: I saw you talking to my man hoe

Lily: who?

??: Jay!

Lily: o your LaKenya?

LaKenya: yes

Lily: well last time I checked he didn't like you.

The bell rung and our teacher started the class. Jay kept looking over at me. Smiling and waving. I smiled back but I didn't wave. I didn't want any problems. After class the girls followed me. I ended up getting hit slapped and hurt.

Wednesday~

I got to school looking down. Not looking at the group of girls. But that didn't stop them after class they beat me up. I did nothing to them I don't know what I did. At lunch I went outside like normal meeting Jay there.

Jay: sup ma

Lily: hi

Jay: you ok?

Lily: yea I'm fine just alittle hungry. You want something?

Jay: naw I already ate

Lily: cool.

Jay: you ok? Something is bothering you.

Lily: I'm cool

Jay: you wanna meet up at the park later?

Lily: maybe

He walked away and I sighed seeing the girls staring me down. They came to me.

LaKenya: what you doing talking to my man hoe!

Lily: your man? That's why he asked me to the park today... Yea your man.

I thought I said inside my head but I didn't. She grabbed me by my hair pulling on the down. I screamed and kicked. I kicked her in her stomach. She bounced back but then got on top of me. She punched me in my face then in my stomach. Then I heard nosies.

??: LAKENYA STOP!!!

LaKenya was pulled off of me by Jay. They walked away flipping there hair and Jay came to me.

Jay: you ok?

Lily: I'm fine. I umm kindof fought back... But I still lost.

Jay: I'm just glad you fought back.

Lily: yea u took your Advice.

Jay: you need to go to the nurse

Lily: why I'm fine.

Jay: you have a mark on your cheek. Come on.

He helped me up and we walked to the nurse.

Nurse: what happened to you?

Lily: I umm fell.

Nurse: here let me help you.

When I got home mommy was worried. But I hair told her I fell and that's why I had a bandaid on my cheek. She took off the bandaid and helped me with my cheek. Then I did my homework. Then me and Lily walked to the park across the street. I saw Jay and walked to him.

Jay: hey Lily!

Lily: hey

Issy: eww why is he here?

Jay; cuz I can.

Issy and Jay argue a lot. But over all I had fun

Thursday~

Today was normal.

Got on bus

Went to school

Got 100 on my math quiz

Got beat up 2wince by the same group of girls

Sat by myself at recess

Ate outside talking to Jay

Hanged with Issy Tess and Bree

The only thing different was the girls told me to meet them after school before I got on the bus. They have me there homework and told me to have it back by tomorrow. I feel like there slave now. O and I got a hug form Jay

Friday~

Today was going to be different. I had a weird feeling. When I got there some one was missing form my table. LaKenya. I sat down handing the girls there homework. They just looked down taking it throwing it in the trash. All my hard work!!! I was so mad. But then they pulled out a paper. That was our homework. They had another copy. I was so confused. Why they have 2 copies. That day I wasn't bothered by the group. I think it's funny how when LaKenya isn't here they don't do anything to me. So today was actually a good day. I got another hug form Jay today too. And he gave me his number. So I might call him when I get home.

Still no one knows about this.

(A/N: just so you know Maddie is avoiding Prince still)

__________________________

Awe poor Lily.

But Jay and Lily getting close!!