Anaconda

Maddie POV

Me and Jason walked on the stage and smiled waving. Just me and him were dancing at this interview. We are dancing to anaconda. Prince shouldn't be mad. It's not sexually. He should be mad at the dance for you dance. lol but this is just a little something to get the people to see what we do. We got in out positions for the dance and waited for the song to on. When I got the music in my body my body took over. And I danced.

------

Me and Jason hugged after the dance and walked back stage.

Rockelle: Maddie that was so good!

Maddie: thanks... Thanks Jay he did make the moves!

Rockelle: yea you did great.

Jason: thanks...

And with that Jason walked away. Something is really bothering him.

Princeton POV

We watched Maddie and some guy dance to anaconda. I was happy about that. She Should only be dancing anaconda with me😉 but after the dance I was ok. It wasn't even sexually like Maddie said so I was good.

Ray: that was good.

Roc: yea it was. You mad Prince?

Prince: naw I'm good. Wasn't sexually at all.

EJ: right.... Rockelle said not to watch one... There dancing to Dance For You by Beyoncé. There using chairs...

Prince: o hell naw. Now I have to watch that one. Make sure the nigga she dancing with ain't to into that shit.

EJ: I'm with you on that Prince

Walter: yall ready for the meet and greet?

Prod: yea let's go.

We walked to the bus and got in talking about random stuff. when we arrived the fans went crazy. Nothing I'm not used to. We sat at the table and got ready. I grabbed my sharpie ready to sign.

Roc: Yo Prince remember this?

I looked at him to see what he was talking about.

Ray: it's so good to come in and smell popcorn girls and sharpie.

Ray Ray said in the best "Princeton" voice. I laughed with Prod Roc EJ and Ray.

Prince: shutup.

Prod: no how about Traffic on Mindless Way?

We all laughed remembering the old times when we were 17 and 18. Good times.