Letter

~1 week later~

Maddie POV

I woke up and started breakfast. Prince is so horny it's funny. The thing is with me and prince we tease eachother and do sexually things to eachother but we don't really have sex until on of us burst. Weird right? But I like it. I smiled making breakfast. I check the time 11:45. It's Saturday. Later everybody woke up. We all ate then the kids got ready for the day. Prince helped me clean the kitchen then got the mail.

Princeton POV

I went through the mail throwing out unless shit. Then I came actions something that caught my eye.

Maddie Perez
Prison~ James Dims
Cell~34

Wtf??? Why this nigga sending shit to my wife!! Let me find out Maddie still talking to him. I walked into the kitchen putting the letter down.

Prince: what the fuck is this?

Maddie: it's a letter for.... O ME!!

Prince: why are you happy! You know who it's from!

Maddie: it's from............ James......

Maddie stared at the note.

Prince: why do you still keep in contract with him?

Maddie: what!? I've haven't talked to him since you came back!

I shook my head walking up the stairs. I don't got time.

Maddie POV

I sighed and picked up the letter opening it.

Dear Maddie
I know you probably don't wanna be bothered but I wanted to say I'm sorry and I wanted you to come by the prison so we can talk. I understand if you don't wanna but I would like it if you did. ~James

I folded the letter walking up the stairs putting it in my desk. Prince was sitting on the bed staring at me. I walked to him sitting in between him. I rubbed his abs kissing his neck. He showed no reaction.

Prince: what was in the letter Madison?

I stopped and looked at him. He only calls me by my real name when he's mad or serious. I ignored it taking of my top leaving me in my bra and jeans. I rubbed down to his manhood rubbing him threw his pants this time he moaned a little.

Prince: damn..... Madison...... what was in the letter!?

Maddie: just forget about it babe and enjoy.

Prince pushed me off of him and looked at me.

Prince: I want my wife back.

Maddie: I'm sitting right here!

Prince: my WIFE wouldn't seduct me too get me to forget something this serious!

I sighed. I haven't been myself since I was taken. My Brian is messed up.
Prince: what was in the letter Maddie.
He calmed down. I looked at him and sighed.

Maddie: its the first letter he sent me. Just says he's sorry and he wants me to visit him.

Prince: your not going right?

Maddie: I don't know...

Prince: Maddie your not going.

Maddie: WHAT!!

Prince: I said your not going!

Maddie: you don't control me!

Prince: I don't want you seeing him

Maddie: I understand but...

Prince: but nothing Maddie! Its over and done with.

He got up walking out the door. Slamming it. I sighed and looked out the window. It was raining. I don't care what he says I'm my own person and if I want to see James. I Will.