My Boo

~1 month later~

Nia POV

After picking up Troy and dropping him at his friends home I started home. Roc has officailly annoyed the hell out of me. we've been dating for almost like 15 years and he hasn't popped the question. I'm bout to kill this little boy. When I got home Roc car was in the driveway. I rolled my eyes walking to the door. I spelt food as soon as I got to the door. He must be cooking. I put the key in the door and walked in and my heart jumped.

Roc POV

I was so nervous. Shaking actually. I know she would say yes but I was scared. Yes I was going to ask Nia to marry me. We've been going out for so long and we have a child. I think it was bout that time. I heard her car and I kneeled down on one knee. My leg was shaking my hand was shaking. I was shaking. I heard her key in the door and I froze. What if she did say no? What if I waited to long? What if she wanted to break up. O shit now I even more nervous. She opened the door and saw me and smiled. O she was saying yes.

Roc: Nia Holden... I love You and i wanna spent the rest of my life with you. Have more children and grow older together. But before that I need to pop the question so Nia Will You(gco)

Before I could even finish the question her lips meet mine. She pulled away and stared in my eyes.

Roc: be mines? Forever and ever.

She was so happy she couldn't even talk. She kissed me again. Planting different kisses all over my face. This will finish in the bedroom. 😉

Rockelle POV

I got home and Ej was sitting on the coach.

Rockelle: hey

Ej: hey babe...

Rockelle: what you wanna do?

Ej: *mumbles* you...

Rockelle: huh

Ej: I said a board game?

Rockelle: you said something else. I know you to well

Ej: damn your good

Rockelle: so mami doesn't get a kiss?

Ej got up kissing me grabbing my ass. Lately he's been very sexual. I haven't gave it up yet but it's time trust me. I know. I'm sexually frustrated it's a illness but I don't wanna give it up to soon you know. But me and Ej have been dating for years now. Maybe I should. I pulled away form his hungry ass trying to eat my face and looked at him.

Rockelle: I'm going to take a shower.

I walked up the stairs dropping my cloths getting in the shower. I felt myself and moaned alittle picturing me and Ej doing it. Bruh I'm horny.

EJ POV

I layed in the bed watching tv. I swear I heard Rockelle say something. Close to a moan. But I brushed it of. She came out the shower and stared at me biting her lip.

Ej: babe? You ok?

She jumped alittle getting out her daydream.

Rockelle: yea I'm fine

Ej: what you thinking about?

Rockelle: *mumbles* you ripping off my towel eating me out and fucking the shit out of me....

But I heard her loud and clear. She wanted me to fuck her. So I got up walking to her. Kissing her face. She kissed back and her hand ran down my body tugging at my belt. I took of her towel and got on my knee burying my head getting to work. 😉 O We about to have some fun Tonight. First Time A Success??? ✔️