Ring The Alarm

Maddie POV

Tonight was are first actual concert. The beginning song was ring the alarm. We signed paper took many pictures before It was time to get ready. I went to my dressing room with Rockelle putting on our Uniform.

Rockelle: why was Jason staring at you so much?

Maddie: huh? I didn't realize.

Rockelle: umm I'm watching that nigga.

I laughed and combed my hair down. Then went out to meet everybody else.

Maddie: Yall ready?

Mariah: hell yea!

One of the other dancers said. We did our huddle and did our pre-show thing. We put our hand in the middle moving around in one circle

Maddie: ASAP Illusion on 3! 1 2 3

DanceCrew: ASAP ILLUSION!!

We all clapped then Me And the girls went out on the stage jumping around getting the crowd bumped before we started the dance.
-
Maddie: we you well love you!

I ran off stage with everyone else. We all hugged and high fives eachother screaming to the top of our lungs. We did great. Me and Rockelle went to the dressing room looking at our phones. We got a reminder about the party. I took a shower put on the other clothes I brought. Walking out seeing eveybody. We hopped on the bus and I sat with Rockelle like normal laughing it up. I notice Jason sitting by himself again looking at the window. I went to him sitting next to him.

Maddie: hey you ok?

Jason: not really.

Maddie: what's up?

He sighed and turned to me looking in my eyes. I felt blood rush up to my cheeks. My hands got sweaty. I played with my fingers and I looked down. Was I blushing? Why was I nervous?

Jason: before the tour I found out that... My mother died becuase of cancer and she didn't tell anyone she had it.

I wanted to cry. I hugged him as I saw a tear rush down his cheek. I've only seen Prince cry. It's not normal for a guy to just cry out of nowhere. I wiped his tear and looked at him. He looked away.

Maddie: It was her time. God wanted her to come home and be with the family. She's watching over you right know. She wants you to forget about this and move on to make a better you.

Jason: it bothers me the most she didn't tell anyone tho.

He looked down and played with his fingers.

Maddie: it would bother me too. How about this. We have fun tonight at this party. Go to the toys are us get some nerf guns and have 2 teams fight against eachother in me and Rockelle's hotel room?

He laughed then looked at me with a smile.

Jason: your such a kid.

His hand touched my leg and a heat wave hit my face. A wave of energy cursed threw my veins. And more blood rushes to my face. I smiled. Turning away.

Maddie: well that's what you get when you have 4 kids. And thank you.

He smiled and looked down. I kissed his cheek. Shit did I just do that? Damnit. I blushed and turned away.

Jason: calms down I know it was like a friendly type of kiss.

Yea lets just go with that. We arrived at the party and it was live. I haven't been to a party in so long. When we got there the crowd went wild. And so did Rockelle. She went straight to the bar. Bring me a drink.

Maddie: I don't drink.

Rockelle: since when?

Maddie: since I lost Tyrone.

Rockelle: girl it's just one drink.

I thought about it and drunk it.

Maddie: happy?

Rockelle: yup! Let's go to the dance floor.

Jason POV

I watched as she went to the dance floor dancing crazy with Rockelle. She look like she was having fun. I couldn't have fun. I kept thinking about my mom. We never really had a close relationship but I still loved her. I got a drink to diffuse my thoughts. Which it did. I turned around and saw Maddie Twerking with Rockelle. I chuckled lighty. She adorable. Something just feels weird when I'm around Maddie. She stopped and came over to me getting alter drink.

Maddie: don't think about it

She read my mind. I tried and I got another drink. Many girls asked me to dance with them. I said no everytime. But one girl asked and I was about to say no but Maddie pushed me to her.

Jason: umm I guess.

We walked to the dance floor and she started dancing on me. I have Maddie a death stare and she gave me the thumbs up. This girl.

-

Maddie POV

After the party we went to toys r us. When we got there we went to the nerf section trying out different guns. I saw a bow and arrow and got it. Shooting it at Jason ass. He turned around and looked at me giving me a starter. I smiled and sticked out my tounge. He shot one at me.

Maddie: just wait to we get back to the the hotel!

He shook his head. When we got back to the hotel. Boy did we have fun.

Maddie: ready to go down!

Jason: whatever!

The "war" started and I shot Jason in his butt. It was funny lol. I've never felt my inner kid come out in so long. The girls won Cuz we're boss. Lol. After the battle we all sat down watching a movie together. I sat in between Jason and Rockelle. And watched the movie.

_________________________

Poor Jason. But thoughts on him? What you think about Maddie and how she's feeling? Comment Vote!! Love Yah!! Stay Mindless!!