Chapter 2

Aakash and Arnav looked at each other wondering what these women wanted to discuss.

"Chote nani has made a decision today."

Arnav picks his cup of tea and asks, "What is that Di?" He looks at his nani with raised eyebrow, then back to his sister and sips his tea.

Nani clears her throat and answers him, "I have made a decision and given the green light for Aaakash bitwa's marriage."

Upon hearing this news from his dadi, Aakash spits out his tea abruptly. Arnav instantly jerks his head towards his brother and looks at his face.

Aakash unable to believe what his ears heard asks, "What?"

Manoroma with her trademark style of walking marches up to her son and tells, "Hello, Hi, Aakash bitwa what sasu ma just said is true."

Arnav finally happy with the decision his grandmother made smirks. He was glad that at least they will be off his back to get married and now they can focus all of their energy in getting his younger brother hitched.

On the other hand, Aakash seemed bewildered by this news and shakes his head. Nani lovingly smiles at Aakash and says, "Bitwa you don't have a problem with this decision I have taken."

Aakash shakes his head in a no as it is he wants his family happy, especially his mother. God knows how many times she has gotten into arguments regarding his marriage with his grandmother.

Anjali was smiling widely as she was ecstatic, "Aakash you will also be happy to know that we have already selected a girl for you."

Arnav with a surprise looks at his sister and wonders when they had time to find a girl.

Aakash feeling embarrassed and shy says, "Whatever you guys think is right. I have no objection."

Arnav on the other end was flabbergasted at his words and speaks up, "What you mean you have no objection?"

Aakash presses the tip of his glasses upwards and answers, "Meaning bhai that I trust Dadi, Ma and Di's choice of girl."

Arnav with wide eyes and shock shakes his head, "Aakash this is your future we are talking about don't make a hasty deal." He pauses and looks over to his nani and then back at him, "I mean you want to be sure that the deal is right and the client as well."

Hearing all these talks about deals and clients confused the hell out of nani and mami.

Aakash smirks at how overprotective his brother can be, "Bhai just like I have full faith in you, it is same for them." He liked the fact that his brother was taking an interest in this; otherwise Arnav would have just excused himself from the area as he does not like talking about marriage's at all.

Anjali finally puts in her two words and says, "Chote the girl we are talking about is not a client, but your brother's future wife and it is not a deal, but rather his marriage." She laughs at how Arnav interpreted this as a business transaction rather than a marriage.

Arnav grits his teeth and says, "I know Di, but seriously when did you guys have time to even look for a girl? " He looks at nani and then back at his sister with confused face, "And is she right for Aakash is all I am asking."

Anjali laughs at how inquisitive her brother was being and teases him, "Chote I thought that you hated talking about anything related to marriage, so why all of a sudden an interest in Aakash's marriage?"

Arnav shakes his head and rises up from his chair, "I still do not like talking about marriage especially if it is about me however, it is not about me this is about Aakash and I just want to make sure that he is not going regret this decision of his later."