Part 30 (Part 2) Last

The wedding's of the year of the two Raizada Bachelors was done in full swing with invitees from all around the world, including family, relatives, friends, and business associates. Sheesh Mahal never looked so decked up as it did on the wedding day.

Gupta family was filled with joy, as not only one of their daughters was being married, but the other one as well. Garima was flowing with emotions; her best friend's wish came true. Arnav and Khushi are one and completely in love and with that her other daughter found a good match. She was content that both sister's will be together forever.

"Ma?" Garima turns around with the sound of Arnav's voice.

"What are you doing out here? Are you feeling okay?" He starts bombarding with questions.

Garima laughs at her new son-in-law at the concern in his voice and face.

"I'm okay, just remembering your mother and that her wish came true today." She tells him.

Arnav smiles and looks up at the sky, "Khushi talks to her," he points towards the bright shining stars, "Are you happy ma?" He looks towards Garima and back up at the sky again," You have your wish, you got a very insane and crazy Bahu."

"Ho!" He chuckles as he hears his new wife behind him. Garima tries her best to hide the smile, but ends up chuckling as well. She looks at her daughter dressed up in a bright red and green lengha, designed by none other than her husband with exquisite details. She looked a bride that would be featured in a magazine cover as a model.

"Don't listen to him Ma, he is just being petty." Khushi looks up and tells her mother-in-law. Arnav chuckles at his new bride, her face the same colour as her bridal outfit. Khushi walks up to him and punches him in the shoulder and says, "I am not crazy or insane." She grunts, "Or better yet I must be, since I agreed to marry you. I really must have lost my senses to have said YES."

Arnav raises his eyebrow and growls, "Understand this Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada, you are MINE! And MINE alone!" He yanks her toward him, grips the back of her neck and tilts her head back and with an intense look lowers his head and plunges her mouth.

This was not a slow and romantic kiss, but rather a kiss of passion, which tells her that she belongs him and him only and he will not be sharing her. He breaks the kiss and whispers over her lips, "Crazy, insane or any other things, you are MINE and no one else's." He grips her neck tightly, "Understand?"

Khushi looks at him and nods her head at the possessive tone in his voice.

"Words, Khushi I need to hear you say it." He tells her in a commanding way.

"Yes, I'm yours and only yours Arnav," She tells him with a smile tugging at her lips. She alone knows how possessive he can get of her and has seen it with her own eyes. Her eyes widen thinking that all this display of kissing was done in front of her, but not knowing that her mother left long time ago to give both the newlyweds some privacy.

*

With all the rituals now completed both couples were ready to retire back to their rooms. The grooms were asked to relax for a bit and to give their brides time to get ready.

"What is there to get ready for?" Arnav growls as he paces the floor in front of Dhruv and Shyam. They were both snickering at his pacing. Meanwhile, Aakash had a dazed look on his face and was looking forward to his bridal night.

Arnav runs his hand through his hair and looks at the trio sitting on the couch. He shakes his head and mumbles, "It's not like the clothes will stay on her for long."

Dhruv laughs loudly as does Shyam. "Patience brother dearest, what is the saying that goes, Patience is a Virtue and good things come those who wait."