Part 29

He was sitting down on the couch, with his elbows resting on his knees and head bent down with his eyes closed. What had he done? He just declared his feelings open in front of his whole family. He who is always in control of his feelings and emotions just blurted it out and for what jealousy.

He raised his head as he heard the door open. He sees her walking in and stares at her to see her reaction. Khushi closes the door, rests her back to it, her hands clasped behind her back with her legs crossed. She looks at him with confusion and surprise. Yes, sure she wanted him to confess and he has, but declared it in such a way that the entire family heard it.

She closes her eyes, opens them and with slow strides walks up to him. He sees walking towards him and gets weary as he has no idea what she is thinking. Her eyes gave away nothing, she stands right in front of him, he moves back and rests his back on the couch. He looks up to her and without saying anything she sits down on his lap striding him.

Startled by her he steadies her and grips her hips tightly as he peers down in utter confusion. She places her hands around his neck and softly whispers, "Saying it again."

He looks at her intensely and smirks. He grips her tightly and pulls her closer and she feels his arousal poking through his pants. "Say what?" He asks her huskily.

She wiggled her butt, slapped his shoulder playfully and tells him, "What you said earlier." He smirks at her, brings his hands behind her back and begins to unzip her kurta. Khushi's eyes widen, she tries to get up from his lap, but Arnav holds her tightly against him and he encircles her waist to stop her.

He lowers her kurta down and exposes her front to him and he sucks in a deep breath at the gorgeous creature sitting on his lap. His eyes darken with want and desire and he lowers his head to suckle her breast. Khushi grips his shoulder tightly almost to the point of digging her nails in him. He slowly raises his head and with husky voice tells her, "I love you, Khushi." With that being said and not even giving Khushi the time to grasp at his words, his mouth descends down and sucks her right breast over her bra.

The sensation of his hot mouth on her breast, she sucks in a deep breath and grips the back of his hair tightly and let's out a deepest moan. Which in turn makes Arnav lose all control and moves over to her left breast as he starts to squeeze and roll the tip of her right breast. Khushi arches her back which in turn makes Arnav take her breast more in his mouth.

He unclasps her bra to free her breasts and begins to knead them in his hands as he moves his mouth over to suck at the base of her throat and slowly trails upwards towards her neck, nips it and she lets out whimper as she feels his teeth digging into her flash.

He moves his head near her ear and slowly whispers in a heady voice, "Khushi baby I need you."

She grips his hair tightly and with a hoarse voice answers, "Then take me, Arnav I'm all yours." With that being said he grips her hips tightly and rises up from the couch and walks towards the bed. He kisses her softly as she grips her hold tight on his neck and gently kisses down his chin, jaw and finally leaving a soft yet a hard bite mark on his throat. He lets out a guttural groan and his skin being pierced by her teeth and tightens his hold on her hips.

He gently lowers her down on the bed, while he hovers above her and says, "If we do this there is no going back. She lowers her eyelids, licks her lips and answers, "I want this I want you. Make me yours forever."

He smiles at her and lowers his body on top of hers and kisses the side of her mouth and with a sultry voice asks her, "Mine?" She grips his lower lip between her teeth and answers, "Yours."