Part 27

Anjali was sitting in the living room area where the Gupta's were staying at the Sheesh Mahal. She had come here with one and only one plan in her mind and that is to get the Gupta's involved in this "Operation Making Arnav Confess." She looked at the Gupta's who had an apprehensive look on them as they heard Anjali's plan.

"Relax nothing bad will happen, but rather good will come out of this outcome." Anjali tells them with a smile on her face.

They all smile at her, true in true she was Arnav's sister. "I still think it is a bad idea." Khushi tells them as she stuff her mouth with another Jalebi in nervous. Dhruv raises his eyebrow and smirks with amusement as he says, "You want him, don't you?" To which she nods her head as she stuff another Jalebi, "Then why the fear, let's get Bhai to confess once and for all." He tells her as he leans back on the couch.

Anjali smiles at her lovingly and tells her, "You know I already consider you my Bhabi, this is just a push for Chote to finally confess what he already feels in his heart from his mouth."

Khushi nods her head as she yet again stuffs another Jalebi in her mouth. She knows that Anjali Di means well, but pushing Arnav in a corner to confess will have repercussions and she's going to bear the brunt of it. With a worried look on her face she yet again picks up another Jalebi, but before she could take a bite out of it Dhruv snatches it away from and says, "Enough of these, Jalebi Bai." He bites into it and savours the taste. She indeed did make awesome, succulent, and tasty Jalebi's.

O0O

The days were fast approaching for Aakash and Payal's impending wedding. Arnav was bearing the brunt of the work as he had given Aakash reprieve of the office due to his wedding. Anjali's plan was all set in motion and all they had to do was wait and watch. Arnav walked into Sheesh Mahal after a nerve wrecking day, all he wanted to do was go to Khushi to relieve his stress. One look at the angelic face of hers all of his tiredness vanishes. He sees Anjali talking Garima along with Buaji in hushed whispers and wonders what that is all about. As he nears the stairs he hears Garima saying, "He is a good guy and comes from a good family. Khushi's Babuji had made a promise to his father that when the time comes he would follow through his promise."

Arnav's ears perked up hearing this, but paid no heed it as he began to take the stairs up, but the laughter erupting behind him stalled him in his track. His mouth curved up to a small smile, he turned around and what he saw left him with rage and anger. His Khushi was being hugged by a guy, no a stranger that he had no idea who he was. He was tall, dark-skinned with jet black hair, toned body and was in close proximity of Khushi.

He closed his eyes, with both of his hands fisted so tight that the knuckles turned white as ash. Then he heard her, her soft, melodic voice saying the stranger's name.

"Vicky, you're still same as you were when we were young," She told him as they walked more into the room, "Always the flirt and bashful." She punched his arm as he grinned at her and hugged fiercely to his side.

"Aww but you still love me." Vicky tells her as he smiles at down at the ladies sitting. Anjali smirks at her idea, because at the present moment she could feel her brother's rage emanating from where he stood. She didn't have to turn around to see, because Khushi's face was a dead giveaway. Khushi had definitely noticed him when Vicky her entered and the plan started from there.

Arnav was seething with anger now, he looked at Khushi waiting to see if she would make eye contact with him, but it was of no use. She was completely evolved in the conversation with his sister and that douche bag. He wanted to stalk up to them, pry her off of him and tell him in a stern voice that she was HIS.

He prepares to calm himself down and decides that instead of blowing up at her he will talk to her first. He knows that she loves him more than life itself and this guy probably is a family friend or better yet a distant cousin of theirs. He hoped for the latter.

As they all conversed immediately Khushi let out a breathe that she had kept on holding. He was gone and now she could breath easily. When she looked at him through her peripheral vision, what she saw in him gave her the chills. He was pissed and angry, well who wouldn't be?

Anjali with her eyebrows raised tells her, "Part one of the operation complete. Now begins part two." Vicky with a nervous shake sits down on the couch and with a shaky voice says, "The way he was looking at me, gave me the chills I thought for one instance that he would stride down here and punch me in the face."

Khushi with started to bite her nails in worry way as she very well knew that he would done that, but somehow managed to have his anger intact. Which only meant one thing; he was either planning or plotting something. This is never a good sign with Arnav Singh Raizada, because if he was indeed doing that then all of them are doomed.

Arnav paced in his room fumingly, he needed to find out who this guy was and what's the relationship between him and the Gupta's and more specifically Khushi. He'll be damned if a guy would just waltzed in and take what was HIS. Khushi belongs to him and only him. He picks up his phone and dials the number of his most trusted assistant. He barks an order at him and tells him that he wants the background check done and the reports in his hands within 24 hours.

Dhruv was outside Arnav's room as he heard the order being barked at what he assumed to be Aman. Arnav's most prominent and hardworking assistant. He smirked; well it seems that Di's plan indeed work at some extent. Now, the time had come to get Aman on their side. If they wanted Arnav to believe this, then the information gathered by Aman would have reflect on what they have orchestrated, well what Anjali Di has orchestrated.

He sent a message to Anjali and let her know that the bait was taken and his brain was already working ways to gather information. Anjali read the message and with a cheery voice says, "Oh let the game begin, he has taken the bait and now he is planning and gathering information."

Khushi hastily rises up from her seating position and says, "I can't do this, Di. This is wrong let me just go and tell him that he has nothing to worry about." She begins to panic as it was one thing to make him jealous, but to hurt him indirectly was another. She loves him too much to see him suffer.

"You will no such thing Khushi!" Anjali roared at her. "You want him right?" She asked her as Khushi nods her head with vigour. "Then we need to do this, he needs to outright declare his feeling for you sweetheart." Anjali calmly tells her. Khushi sighs at her, nods her head and sits back down on the couch with a pout. He is going to be so angry at her for pulling this.

24 hours later, Arnav had a report in front of him that Aman had emailed to him about the guy. He opened the file and began to read through it. He eyes were transfixed on the report in front of him eager to learn about this guy.

O0O