Part 17

Content Warning: Mature Audience Only

Readers & Viewers Discretion Is Advised

She sat up, bringing her body to his and kissed him, she tasted herself on him. She trailed her mouth over his jaw and kissed along his collarbone. He wrapped both of his arms around her and she felt her skin against his as he kissed her deeply. She brought her hands to the front of his pants and worked to open the button and the zipper down. She felt his hands on her halting her movement. He gazed into those hazel orbs of hers; it held a question as why he was stopping her.

He shook his head in a no, "You don't have too."

She looked at him quizzically and wondered why he was asking her of that, but her only reply was, "I want too."

He took in a deep breath, cupped her face and said, "I don't want you do something because you feel like you owe it to me."

She gently placed her own hands over his that was cupping her face and with a sweetest voice said, "I am not. I want to do this because I want too."

Arnav gulped and gently lowered his head and placed a tender, soft kiss on her lips. He backed away a little, letting his hands fall from her face, while saying, "I am glad Khushi, but not today. In case you have forgotten I skipped out of my meeting and my associates are probably wondering where I am at."

Khushi upon hearing this, lets out a small chuckle, lays a bit back on the table and with a sexiest voice says, "Way to spoil the mood Raizada, here you have a naked woman sitting in front of you and yet you are thinking about your business associates."

Arnav raises his eyebrow at the way she sexily spoke and it did not help at all that she was sprawled naked on the table showing of her curvy figures. He did not know how he got the strength to maintain complete composure, because here she was trying to be a seductress and all he wanted to do was ravish her and completely take her.

"If I remember I clearly Khushi, you came here with Dhruv and he is probably wondering where you are too?" He told her with a smirk on his lips as he went towards the chair and grabbed her bra.

Khushi instantly jerked up from her laying position, as Arnav made her wear the bra. He was dressing her up as she kept on looking at him with awe. She breaks her train of thoughts, as Arnav was pulling up her pants and tying the strings, she tells him with confident voice, "There is nothing between Dhruv and me. We are just good friends."

She waits for his reaction at what she had just told him, but he was concentrating on dressing her up, he grabbed her kurti and pulled it down on her head, leaned in, zipped up the back and tied the dori as well. He backed away and looked into her eyes and answered, "I know that there is nothing between you two, but know this Khushi, YOU ARE MINE! Everything about you is MINE." With that being said, he cupped her right breast and squeezed it hard, which elicited a moan out of her mouth.

She looked into his eyes, which were dark with want and desire. She shivered at the intensity of the way his eyes are showing nothing but yearning for her. She cupped his face and gently brought it forward and planted an open-mouthed kiss on his lips, "I am YOURS and only YOURS." She reassured him and takes a step back.

He was almost done dressing when he grabbed her hand and asked, "Are you okay? Did I hurt you in any way?"

He was asking her with such tenderness that it made her heart cry for this man in front of her. She shakes her head and answers, "I am okay Arnav. It was wonderful, I liked it very much." She shyly tells him and looks down on the floor as she was blushing really hard.

Arnav grins at her and brings her towards him; he places his arms around her waist and says, "Good, cause there is more where that came from sweetheart." He places a kiss on her cheek and tells her they better get going.

She steps out of the room, with him trailing right behind her. She takes a right to walk towards where Dhruv was and he takes a left to go towards the other conference room, but not before he whispers in her ear, "Next time there will be more."

Before she could even say anything he had disappeared into the other conference room, while she turned around with a smile creeping to her lips.

Dhruv worried with waiting for her had started to look around for her when he spotted her coming out of a room and not even a second later he saw his older brother emerging right behind her. He smirked as he saw the flush on her face, disheveled look and clothes somewhat crumpled.

He shook his head, so it seems that his brother is completely besotted with Ms. Gupta here and vice-versa. He was happy for him, as hard as he might be, but he knew that his brother deserved to be loved, though he was not expecting it be Khushi who is a total opposite of him. He smiles at his thoughts and says out loud, "Well it is true what they say opposites do attract."

He saw Khushi with a dazed look on her face approaching him and he asked, "Did you get lost girlfriend?"

Khushi comes out of reverie and answers, "No, sorry to have kept you waiting. But let's go home na it is late." She tells him as she did not want him catch with what she was feeling at the moment, though she really needed to get home and take shower. She was sticky down below and that was irking her.

Dhruv laughs at her and nods his head. He leads her outside towards the car, now that he knows about these two he is surely going to use it to his advantage. Tease his older brother, wait no teasing Arnav meant inviting his early death, he would just settle with teasing Ms. Lucknow Express here.

Back in the conference room, Arnav seemed to be in cool control of his feelings. He was after all a business man, but deep down inside he was still feeling the effects of what had just transpired earlier with her. He brought his hands up to rub his face when he smelled her on his fingers. He smiled a bit, and went back to concentrating on the presentation before hand that is being presented.

They reached home, but all throughout the ride Dhruv kept on pestering her as where she was and what took her so long. Khushi was dodging his questions and being fed up she finally blurts out, "It was a female problem hence, which is why I took so long."

With that being said she stomped into the house towards the stairs to go to her room to take a shower a cold one that is. Dhruv laughed behind her and whispered, "Female problems yeah right! More like Arnav problem."

He walked in and bellowed, "Oh Di where you at? We need to talk."