Part 6

Khushi walks into the living room where the rest of the Raizada family was along with her Jiji. She smiles at how easily her sister is getting along with her in-laws. She sees Anjali Di teasing her, while nani pulls her leg. Khushi started to get tears in her eyes as she had hoped that her sister would get a good family and her married life would be wonderful. She could not have asked for a better man than her Jiju Aakash, as he was one of a kind. He is a sweet, gentle, caring and loving guy who will always keep her Jiji happy no matter what. Manoroma notices Khushi standing by the stairway and says, "Hello, Hi, Bye-bye ye lo, Khushi bitwa is up from her nap." Everyone turns around to look at her and smiles at her. Khushi wipes the remnants of tears around her cheek and walks towards them. She greets them and sits down beside her sister. Payal looks at her with a sweet smile and asks, "Did you have a good sleep?" Anjali smiles at her and also asks, "Ha Khushi how was your sleep? I hope everything is okay and you are not feeling sick." Khushi shakes her head and with a smile answers both of them, "Hum bilkul theek hai Jiji," She looks at Payal and then looks back towards Anjali, "And no Di, I am not sick was just a bit tired from the journey is all." She then looks down and mutters to herself so that no one would hear, "I would be even better if I did not bump into that Laad Governor while coming down." However, Payal with sharp ears heard her and elbows her in the arm, "Khushi I told you to be nice." Khushi looks at her sister and gives her a fake smile as to saying that she will try, but no promises.

Payal shakes her head knowing too well that her sister will indeed create some sort of ruckus while being here. She just prayed to god that it won't be so drastic and that the Raizada's don't end up not liking her. Anjali sees the worried look on Payal's and wonders what is wrong, "Payal is everything okay?" Payal looks at Anjali and nods her head assuring her that all is good, when in fact she was just worried about what Khushi would do to her brother Arnav. Anjali gets everyone's attention and then tells them that they have a lot do before the engagement party. She assigns everyone their tasks and asks them to get started as now they only have 14 days left starting tomorrow. Anjali looks over to Khushi and smiles at how bubbly and lively she is. She is the right choice for her chote. Her mother did indeed choose right, she will be the one to bring happiness and joy in her brother's life and take away all the pain and suffering. Though, she had no idea on how she is going accomplish this task as it is Arnav cannot stand one sight of her and vice versa. She somehow had to come up with a plan so that both Arnav and Khushi are always with each other. It was dinner time and all of them were seated at the dining table, when Payal asked Anjali if Arnav bhai would be joined them or not. Anjali tells her that chote has a habit of eating late and will have his dinner in his room later on. Khushi shakes her head and mumbles, "No wonder the Prince of Darkness likes to be alone, he even eats his meals by himself." She shakes her head and proceeds to eat her dinner as her stomach was grumbling.

Day 1

The next day, everyone was busy with getting their tasks completed. There was so much to do, with such little time. She sees Arnav walking down in his pristine black suit with blue shirt and tie. He had his laptop bag in his hand and was busy barking orders on his Bluetooth to someone on the other line. She felt really sorry for the other person on the other line as they had to take verbal beating of this Laad Governor early in the morning. He looks up and sees Khushi walking out of the kitchen with holding a plate of jalebi's in on hand and with the other munching a jalebi. He kept on gazing at her as she looked like an angel. She was wearing her light blue suit, with her hair open and smiling. All of sudden, she stops on her tracks as she feels the cool breeze, she looks up while holding a jalebi in her right hand and the plate on the left. She sees Arnav and looks into his dark, chocolate brown orbs. She starts to feel weird in her stomach and could not figure out why she was feeling this way. Arnav on the other hand had his eyes transfixed on her face. He did not why he was so drawn to her; he curses himself that he will not fall into this. He finally breaks out of trance when he hears his sister voice calling out to him, "Chote come and have breakfast." Arnav walks up to his sister and says, "No di, I have to get to office, as I have an important meeting early in the morning." With that being said he walks out and gives a one last look at Khushi who still had dazed look on her face and finally blinks as she sees him walk out. Anjali tries calling out after him, but to no avail as he was already out the door.