Part 10

Anjali and Shyam both sit down for breakfast. "Girls I would like you to meet my husband Shyam Manohar Jha," she gently places her hand on his shoulder, "And these two pretty ladies over here are Payal and Khushi." She points at them as she introduces them to her husband. Shyam greets them, "Hello Khushi ji and Payal ji welcome to the Raizada family." He tells them warmly. Payal and Khushi also say hi to him and the four of them start conversing on different topics. Anjali takes a sip of her tea, "Khushi I am really sorry about earlier." Khushi confused as to why she was apologizing asks, "For what Di?" Anjali smiles and says, "For my brother's behaviour with you. He is not always like this." Khushi surprised to learn that from Anjali, "What? You mean act like pompous jerk." As soon as the words left her mouth, she felt her sister's elbow her in the rib and with that she yelped out, "Ouch." Anjali and Shyam both start to laugh excitedly not at the fact that Khushi just yelped in pain, but her description of Arnav. Payal gives her sister a look as to saying to apologize for her behaviour. Khushi still irate and in pain apologizes, "I am sorry Di, for calling your brother that, but what to do I call it like I see it." Anjali grinned at her and looked at her husband who was smiling widely at the girl sitting in front of him. Khushi then looked at her sister and gave her a meanest look for elbowing her in the rib. The house phone started to ring at that time, Anjali walked over to answer the phone, while Shyam was getting to know the Gupta girls better.

Anjali comes back to the table and tells them it was their Buaji on the phone. She wants the girls to come down and stay with her for the duration of the engagement. Payal and Khushi both nod their heads and smile at Anjali. However, Anjali was not happy because if she wants her chote to get close to Khushi then she has to stay in RM. The girls excused themselves to go and pack their clothes as Shyam noticed the tension building up on his wife's face. "Rani Sahiba, is everything okay? You look really tense?" he asks her with concern. Anjali looks at her husband and tells him her dilemma. Shyam laughs at her lovingly, the girl has only been in this house for less than a week and she has already made a place in her heart. Truth be told, he also liked Khushi, in her he saw little sister which he never had. He gently cups his wife's face, kisses her on the forehead and says, "I am sure you will come up with something so that Khushi always has to come to RM every day before the engagement." Anjali smiles at her husband and embraces him.

Khushi was in her room packing her clothes and was so glad that she no longer has to deal with the Laad governor anymore or see his face. For once, she was happy that buaji's call was indeed a god's send. Though, something in her heart did not feel right leaving this place. She could not figure out what was going in that heart of hers. Payal on the other hand was sad; that she had to leave as she would no longer get to see Aakash ji every morning or at night. Khushi seeing the dejected look on her sister's face teasingly says, "Jiji after marriage this will be your house and you will get to see Aakashi ji day and night to your heart's content." Payal blushing with what Khushi had just said gives her a shy look at starts packing her clothes. Couple of hours later, Khushi walks out of her room, sees his room door closed, she did not know why but she was itching to go inside his room to see what it looked like. She has been here for a week and had yet not seen his room. She blinks her eyes and says, "Hai DM, what am I thinking? I want to see that Laad governor's room? I must be going crazy?" she mentally shakes of her thoughts, begins to walk away, but then with a shrug says, "What the hell? No harm can come in seeing a person's room." With that said, she opens his door to take a peek inside. She was amazed at how neat and clean it was. There was a king size bed, with blue-grey satin sheets. He had a wall of photos which looked really interesting. She then sees the sliding doors which led to the pool side her favourite place. She begins to walk towards the sliding door when she hears the door knob twisting, fear settling in her body she looks around the room for a hiding place. As the door knob twisted, Khushi sprinted on legs quickly running towards the bathroom. She opens the door hurriedly and gets inside. Her breathing was heavy with a scared look on her face. Nervously she starts to pace the bathroom and begins to bite her nails, as she keeps on thinking what if it is prince of darkness, god he would definitely slaughter her for entering his bedroom without his permission. She cursed herself for having a curious mind in exploring everything, she moves closer to the bathroom door to hear if there were any sounds coming from the room. She over hears him on the phone and afterwards nothing but silence. She backed away from the door, as the bathroom door knob begins to twist to open. She jumps towards the shower stall, quickly sliding the glass door, getting inside and slowly sliding it back and holds her breath. She was a goner today she knew that. Arnav walks inside the bathroom, sensing that someone's been here, but shrugs it off. He begins to remove his shirt, and drops it on the floor leaving him bare. Khushi could not see anything due the heaving sliding doors, but one thing was for sure he was going to kill her if he sees her. She starts to move back towards the shower stall, when her hand brushes something. Arnav stops from turning the tap water as he heard the tinkling sound of bangles from the shower stall. Khushi's eyes widen at the noise her bangles made, she curses herself for even moving. Arnav with a mischievous smirk knew that it had to be KKG because only she would get herself in this type of situation. He grinned widely as he decided to play a game with her, "I should take a shower, before dinner." As he said that, Khushi started to get frantic. She prayed to her DM for him to get a phone call so that he can leave the bathroom and somehow she could make her escape. But there was no such luck as she a figure moving closer to the sliding door, she closed her eyes and started to pray.

Arnav slides the door half way to turn on the shower. He wanted to get the water running before stripping, but he very well knew that this will get her drenched. As he turned the shower knob, cold water hit Khushi's body and she instantly yells out, "OMG this is freezing!" Hearing her frantic yell, he completely slides the door open and what he sees is left him speechless. The water had completely drenched her, clothes sticking to her body and showing of her curvy figure. He knew that she had an incredible body from the photo shoot she did, but this scenario in front of him was wrecking havoc on his body, especially the lower part of his region. He was mesmerized by the beauty in front of him and all he wanted to do in that moment was grab her and kiss her senseless. Khushi turns her head towards him and sees the dark, passion look in his eyes. There was hunger, lust, and need in those eyes. She shuddered at the thought of what he would do. Arnav trails his eyes towards her lips, then her neck and finally settling on her heaving bosoms. He steps inside the shower, as Khushi tries to move back, but she was not able to budge at all. He turns the tap off; he looks towards her with hungry eyes. She had no idea what she had evoked in him, but right now all he wanted to do was have a taste of her. He slowly walks towards her, grabs her forcefully by her petite waist, and pulls her full flush against his bare chest. Khushi is shocked by this and tries to squirm her way out his embrace as his hands around her waist was creating shock waves in her body. He tightens his hold on her waist as a warning for her to stop squirming as it was not at all helping him. The more she moved, the more aroused he got. Khushi looks up into his eyes, pleading him to let her go, but his held a glint that said not a chance. She places both of her hands on his chest with palms down. She feels his heart beat and looks into his eyes. He slowly lowers his head down, his mouth closing in on hers; she can feel his warm breath on her lips. Her lips start to quiver with the anticipation of what is to come; she closes her eyes as Arnav leans forward and brushes a kiss on her lips. Just as he does that Khushi opens her eyes and lets out a small gasp. Arnav opens his eyes, smiles at her as he pushes his full body into her and leans in again to kiss her. This time it was not a brush, but a kiss that would make you weak in your knees. As their lips crashed together, Khushi slowly brings her hands around his neck, moves his head closer with that feeling Arnav deepens his kiss even more. He swipes his tongue against her lower lip begging for entrance, he bites her lower lip at which Khushi lets out a moan as this gives him the chance to push his tongue in her mouth; they both take their time to examine the crevices of each other's mouths. Finally breaking the kiss, they pull back as they both needed to breathe. They slightly lean their foreheads and look into each other's eyes. Khushi flushed from the kiss is heaving deeply as her chest is going up and down rapidly. Arnav closes his eyes, his hands travelled back down towards her waist to hold her. He takes in a deep breath to try and slow his heart rate down, because that kiss left him shaking to his core, just a mere kiss with her was electrifying.

Trying to catch his breath, he pleasantly says, "You should get changed or you will catch a cold." Khushi stood there motionless trying to grasp as to what had just happened. He steps out of the shower stall, extends his hand and she takes it. She steps out, slowly makes her way towards the door when she feels an arm circle her waist and with a hard jerk gets pulled backwards into his hard toned chest. She started to breath fast and closed her eyes. He lowers his head towards her ear, feeling his warm breath on her neck he huskily whispers, "Next time we move a step ahead." She opens her eyes as he said that and softly placed an open-mouthed kiss on her neck. He lets her go with a smirk playing on his lips. Khushi startled by this, turns around and what she sees leaves her baffled. A smirk on his lips a well knowing smirk that he had won this round. She walks out and turns around and says, "There won't be a next time Mr. Raizada as I am leaving today for Buaji's." Now it was her turn to smirk and teasingly laugh at him. Arnav's face turned into a shock hearing this as he saw her running out of his room. He laughs to himself and says, "You can run all you want Ms. Gupta, but can't hide from me. There will be a next time." He turns towards the shower, steps in and turns the cold water. Boy he needed a cold shower and he definitely will be needing one every day till he makes Khushi Kumari Gupta his.