Part 14

Arnav got out from bed and decided that it was futile to even trying to get some sleep. He needed to see her, touch her and feel her again as well as taste her. Having made up his mind he walked towards the door, opened it and walked across to her bedroom door.

He stood in front of her bedroom contemplating whether to go in or not. He paced the floor up and down. Finally having made up his mind, he stood right in front of the room again, "Damn it!" He cursed with a low voice.

He twists the door knob of the room in hoping that she did no lock it, he breathed a silent sigh of relief when he realised that the door was not locked. Stealthily Arnav crept into the room as to not to wake her up.

The moon streamed in alleviating some of the darkness in the room and allowed him a glimpse of Khushi asleep in bed. Or rather she was pretending to be fast asleep, her body was tense and too still, and she was holding her breath.

He walked in closer to her bed and was sleeping on her side. He could not see her face, however her long tresses were rested behind her back and she looked like a goddess to him.

As if feeling his presence in her room, Khushi clutched the covers tightly and rolled even more to the side of the bed in an attempt to get as far away from him as possible.

He smirked at her action, not the smartest thing she'd ever done if he said so himself.

Toeing off his shoes Arnav picked at the edge of the bed covers and slid beneath the plain cotton sheets.

"Khushi?" He whispered curving his body around hers.

"You need to leave Arnav." Khushi replied dully, her voice quiet.

Trying to make the most out of the situation Arnav joked, "How did you know it was me? It could have been a robber or an axe murderer or something!"

"Believe me, a robber or an axe murderer would be a lot more welcome than you are at the moment." She commented without any hint of emotion.

"Mmm," he said noncommittally. Nuzzling his face against the back of her neck, Arnav struggled to ignore the way Khushi remained implacable to his advances.

Steeling himself, Arnav prepared to pull out the big guns. "I'm sorry," he whispered dropping a kiss onto the curve of her shoulder. Tucking his hand about her waist, he wormed his hand beneath the thin kameez top she was wearing and settled his palm over her stomach, content to feel the smooth skin.

"I know I shouldn't have reacted the way I did, but sometimes I don't know what comes over me and I just lose it." He confessed against her smooth lavender scented skin. His hand rose from her stomach to cup her right breast, "Say you forgive me Khushi'" Arnav crooned softly dropping another kiss behind her ear.

Feeling him cupping her breast, Khushi let out a small gasp, "I don't forgive you Arnav." Khushi answered shortly. Her breath still hitched at the contact of his rough hand on her breast. He was groping it softly, which was undoubtedly creating havoc to her body.

His stomach clenched, "Are you still mad about earlier?"

"No, I am not mad Arnav, I am furious with you." Khushi replied softly, as she started to wiggle out of his grasp.

"Then tell me what I should do?" He pressed unable to leave the subject alone.

"I don't know Arnav. You are hot one minute and then cold the next. You are a very complex person to figure out" Khushi finally spat out her hurt and anger getting the better of her.

With a sigh Arnav shook his head, brushing his lips across the back of Khushi's neck. "I know I am a complex individual. I always have been hell even Di tells me."