Part 16 (Mature)

Content 18+: Mature Audience OnlyReaders & Viewers Discretion Is Advised

As soon as she started walking away, she felt a tug on her right wrist and in an instant is yanked backwards. He pulled her into the empty meeting room right next to the one he was in and locked it. This room had no glass windows and was private. He roughly slammed her back to the door and pressed his full body on hers.

At the impact of her back hitting the hard door she hissed in pain. She closed her eyes due to the pain shooting up behind her back and her face manifested into painful mask.

Noticing her face in agony, Arnav softened his hold on her and trailed his right hand behind her back and asked, "You okay?" He traced his other hand up and down on her back in a soothing session to comfort her. It was not his attention to ram her this hard that she would hurt.

Khushi gulped hard with her eyes still closed, as much as she was pain the soothing effect of his hand going up and down her back was making her body tremble with shock. She was no longer feeling pain, rather pleasure. She opened her eyes and looked into his which showed concern for her, yet a bit of possessiveness in them, she answered him with a soft voice. "I am okay."

He nodded his head; not giving her a second to think or act and in swiftness captured her lips. He gripped her waist tight and devoured her mouth wildly. The kiss was slow, with deep kisses, erotic nips with his teeth, his mouth gliding, slipping and sliding over hers. He caught her lower lips tugged lazily away, returned to catch it again, then slanted his mouth firmly over her, plundering. He bit her lower lip and she let out a small moan and gasps which gave him entry to plunge his tongue into her mouth.

He sucked her tongue, while she buried both of her hands in his hair. She was losing all her sensation, her knees felt like it would give away any minute, if he had not been holding her into place. He abruptly left her mouth and trailed hot-open mouth kisses down her throat, nipped the skin at the base of neck which made her whimper at the assault. He instantly darted his tongue out and soothed the place with a lick.

She felt hot fire burning in her stomach; she wanted more she kept on pulling his hair strongly, while his hand tightened even more on her waist. He brought his lips back up to hers and kissed hard. He was pouring all of his anger, rage and jealousy into that kiss. It was to tell her that she was only HIS and no one else's.

He lowered his hand from her waist, grabbed her ass and never for one moment breaking the kiss, grabbed her in a swift motion, he cradled her upwards and she locked her legs around his waist. He turned them around and walked over towards the conference table. He gently placed her down, breaking the kiss he opened his eyes and what he saw left him breathless.

She is flushed, her lips swollen and above all she was turning crimson red all over face. Her eyes were still closed, she surrendered herself to him, but something in her snapped and she opened those beautiful orbs of hers. She looked at him and whispered, "Nothing is going on between me and Dhruv."

He looked at her not saying a word, trailed one of his fingers from her lips down to her throat and landing at the red mark at the base of her neck. The bite he gave her had now left a red, soaring mark on her body. He had marked her as HIS, and his eyes glinted at that satisfaction. He gulped hard as his eyes travelled down toward her heaving bosom, her breathing had somewhat calmed, but all of his senses were in overdrive right now.

He did not know what it was, but when it comes to her he seems to lose all his senses. He grabbed the back of her head with his right hand, while his left hand wormed his way up to her stomach and he gently lowered her on the table.

She started to protest and open her mouth, he with a husky voice said, "Quite." She did not say anything after that because for one, he looked like a man possessed and second her body was already on fire from his touches and caresses.