Chapter 5

Nani called Garima and told her about the idea of having Payal and Khushi staying with them until the engagement ceremony. At first, Garima was a bit hesitant, but after the explanation nani gave she caved in.

Garima called Buaji and explained to her that the girls will be staying at the Raizada's until the ceremony and she does not have to worry about them.

Buaji did not like the fact that before marriage Payal would be at her soon to be in-laws house, however Garima told her that it was Nani's wish to have both the girls there. Buaji still adamant about the decision finally gave her okay.

Garima walks into both of her daughter's room and sees them busy with packing their clothes. She smiles and says, "Payal, Khushi I have something that I want to tell you girls."

Upon hearing their mother's voice both sisters turn around. Khushi with a smile asks, 'What is it amma?"

Garima slowly walks up to the bed with a smiles answers, "Nani would like you both to stay at the Raizada house till the engagement."

Payal stunned at hearing this looks at Khushi who was looking at her mother as well. "But amma, shaadi se pehle, I mean how can Jiji stay at their house?" Khushi questions her mother.

Garima smiles and pats her cheek, "I know dear, but this is Nani's wish and I did not have the heart to turn her down."

Khushi nods her head as she really did like Nani ji actually she liked all the Raizada's with the exception of one Prince of Darkness the one and only the great Arnav Singh Raizada. Payal nods her head and shyly looks away.

Nani tells Anjali that Garima has agreed and both girls will be staying with them. Anjali squeals' in excitement and says, "This indeed is good news nani. I am happy that Payal and Khushi will be staying here."

Mami too smiles as she had become very fond of her daughter-in-law to be as well as Khushi. Nani smiles and nods her head in agreement. She then tells Anjali to have either Aakash or Arnav pick the girls up tomorrow as their train arrives in the morning.

Anjali nods her head and sees both Arnav and Aakash come downstairs. "Areh Chote, Aakash I wanted to tell you guys some news."

Aakash with a smile asks, "What is the news Di?"

Anjali with a grin tells them, "We have asked Garima aunty to let both Payal and Khushi stay with us till the engagement."

Aakash excited that Payal ji will be staying over was beaming with a happy smile on his face; meanwhile Arnav just nodded his head as he did not care if they stayed or not.

Anjali tells them that one of them has to pick them up tomorrow at the train station.

"Di, Aakash will go and receive them as I have an important meeting tomorrow." Arnav tells his sister and looks at Aakash who was still smiling with a daze look in his eyes.

Arnav nudges him in the shoulder to break him out of the trance and asks, "You will go right?"

Aakash breaking out of his trance nods a yes. Arnav shakes his head and mutters under his breath, "What is this world coming too?" My brother is acting like a love-sick puppy dog."

Anjali grins at his brother's comment and says, "When you will fall in love you will know the feeling. It will be the amazing time of your life and that the world is a far better place to have love in it rather then hate."

Arnav gives a not interested look to his sister and says, "Then I will be sure to stay away from such things."

Anjali shakes her head in a no answers, "You won't be able to chote. Love will capture your heart believe me."