The Adventure of a Lifetime

*Beep Beep Beep.* Chimed Abby's alarm. It was 7:00 a.m. Normally she would shut her eyes and go back to sleep if she woke up at seven, but today was different. It was a big day, she had been waiting for this day for years. She finally got to meet her internet best friends and see the locations where The Chronicles of Narnia series was filmed. Which is Abby and her friends (Anna and Sydni  who you'll meet later) favorite thing in the entire universe!!

Each girl has her own fan page for Narnia and they  all watch the movies and read the books as much as possible. They listen to Narnia music, watch Narnia edits (Sydni even makes Narnia edits), and talk to other people who love Narnia as much as they do. Which is how the girls met. Through their love of Narnia.

The three girls have known each other for years but have never met. They talk everyday online but it's not enough. They decided it was time to meet each other in real life.

It's summer, Abby and Anna have just graduated from high school and thought this would be a perfect senior trip. Sydni would start her senior year of college in the fall. Sydni is from New York City, which Abby and Anna are dying to visit.

So today Abby and Anna fly out to New York City and spend a week with Sydni. After the three girls spend a week there then it's off to Cathedral Cove, so they can see the beach where Prince Caspian was filmed. Then off to the site where the battle of Beruna was filmed .

The girls are beyond excited. They have been planing this for ages and can't wait to see where Narnia was filmed and of course meet each other. They are prepared for the adventure of a lifetime. But nothing could prepare them for what was about to happen.

                             ♕♕♕ 

Abby jumped out of bed and got ready for her big day. She got dressed and put her makeup on and prepared for the two hour drive she had to the airport and then the two hour wait she had before her flight took off. She lived in a small town and the closest airport was two hours away.

At the same time but thousands of miles away Abby's internet bestie was doing the same. Except Anna was already leaving for the airport because she was in another time zone as well as Sydni. Abby was one hour behind the other two girls. The girls drove to the airport listening to the Narnia soundtrack with almost more
excitement than they could handle.

                             ♕♕♕

*Jump, Spin, Glide.* Sydni said in her head as she practiced her figure skating routine. She was getting in one last practice before her friends got here. Sydni has a beautiful passion for skating. She will without a doubt be a famous figure skater one day.
As her routine came to a stop her phone went off and she went to go check it. She had two direct messages one from Abby and the other from Anna. "Taking off, can't wait to see you bestie. Love you." One from Anna and one from Abby. Both reading that message. "YAY, can't wait to see you guys. Love u more."

So Sydni put her phone up and went home to get ready to pick her friends up from the airport. She had so much planned for them. It was going to be quite an adventure.

Abby boarded the airplane and found her seat. She hadn't flown on an airplane since she was two so she was rather excited to finally fly again. Especially since she was going to New York. She had dreamt of going to New York for years. She couldn't wait to get there.

As the flight took off Abby got out her script and studied it. She has longed to be an actress since the sixth grade. She has a deep passion for it.
She is very shy in real life but gets a huge satisfaction of bringing another character to life. Being able to do or say things that she never would in real life. She admires  that.

Thousands of miles away Anna had just boarded her flight. She was so excited to meet Sydni and Abby she could hardly stand it. As her flight took off Anna got out her laptop and started writing. Anna loved writing. She had been doing it for years and everyone told her how amazing she was at it. Especially Sydni and Abby. She could easily express her feelings as well as make the reader understand and feel her feelings. She would without a doubt be a famous author some day.

All three girls were preparing themselves to live their dreams. Each with a different dream but one that could change the world. They were thousands of miles away from each other but all doing the same thing. These girls were definitely destined to be friends.

Sydni pulled up to the airport filled with excitement. She went to the gate ready to meet her two best friends. The girls flights were pulling in at the exact same time. They did thorough research to make sure they did. The gates they came out of were even right next to each other. So Sydni didn't have to worry about running to the other side of the airport to find one of them.

Anna's gate opened first. Sydni was so excited she thought her heart would burst. The first one out of the gate was Anna. A huge smile came on Sydni's face when she saw her. "Anna!" Sydni said excitedly and Anna looked right at her. They made eye contact and both screamed and ran into a hug. They shouted each other's names in sync as they ran into the hug. Both girls were about to cry as they held each other never wanting to let go.

Abby walked out of her gate and saw the two girls hugging.
She smiled as she raced over to them. "Got room for one more?"Abby said with a laugh. The girls looked at her and screamed with a smile. Abby did the same. Now they were all three hugging and in tears. They had been waiting for this moment for so long. Since they first spoke on the internet they wanted to meet each other. The girls hugged for what seemed like hours.

When they all three pulled away Anna and Abby looked at each other. They had been literal best friends for years and had literally dreamed about this day for so long. They smiled and flew into each others arms. Both had tears in their eyes as they embraced each other for so long. "I can't believe this is finally happening!" Abby cried into Anna's shoulder. "I know." Anna said with a cry. After at least five minutes they finally pulled apart and Sydni smiled at them.
The girls finally understood the phrase "How Does a Moment Last Forever." This was how.

"Well what do you want to see first?" Asked Sydni. Anna and Abby looked at each other with sly smiles. "What?" Sydni said. "WE WANT TO SEE WHERE YOU FIGURE SKATE"!!! Shouted Anna. Abby had a huge smile on her face and was nodding furiously in agreement. Sydni looked at them in disbelief. "THATS the first thing you want to see?" Replied Sydni. "YES!!" The girls shouted in unison excitedly. "Okay." Sydni said with a laugh. "Come on."

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Hello all!!! My name is Abby and I really hope you enjoyed this chapter!! I have been writing this for so long and I am so excited to finally publish. I want to see what everyone thinks so please comment and lmk, it would mean the world to me. Love u all XoXo 💘