A Greater Strentgh that Lies Deep Within Your Souls

Edmund dove to catch Abby, before she hit the ground. He then slowly lowered her to the ground, and kneeled beside her, the others following.
"Abby!" Edmund Shouted as he shook her.
"Abby! Abby!!" But she didn't move.
Just as Edmund started crying, Abby let out a small cough as her eyes slowly fluttered open.
"Abby!" Edmund cried as he quickly pulled her into a hug.
She gladly hugged him back.
"Are you alright?" Anna asked as the two pulled apart.
"Yeah." Abby Said.
"I think I just, used up all my strength."
Anna nodded.

There were a few moments of silence before Lucy spoke up.
"Can we talk about what just happened?"
She asked.
"What do you mean?" Asked Abby.
"She means." Sydni started.
"That you just threw a monster a hundred feet, and ripped two huge trees out of the ground without touching them!"
"Oh." Abby said, smiling slightly.
"How did you do it?" Edmund asked.

"I don't know. I mean, all the things she was saying made me feel so weak. But then when she called you a -a Traitor, this surge of anger flew through me, and then that anger turned into strength.
I had to prove that darkness doesn't always win. That we have the power to destroy darkness with our light."

"But how did you push her so hard with such force, without even touching her?" Anna asked.
"And you ripped the trees out of the ground like they weighed nothing!"
Peter said.
"It." Susan started.
"It was almost like you did it with your-"
"With my mind." Abby finished, then her eyes went wide.
"What?" Edmund asked.
Abby looked around as if she was searching for something, "There"
She said pointing to a big rock about fifty feet away.

Abby stuck out her hand, towards the rock.
She lifted her hand up and the rock moved with her hand.
Then she pulled her hand towards her, and the rock came in her direction.
She stopped when it was about five feet away, slowly dropping her hand down, the rock falling to the ground with it.
"But you did that with your hand." Lucy said, a bit confused.
Abby turned to her and smirked, before turning back to the rock.
She lifted her head up, and then swung it to the side as the rock flew about fifty feet away.

"Woah." Edmund said.
"You have powers!!" Lucy said excitedly.
Abby laughed. "I guess I do huh?"
"But how is that possible?" Peter questioned.
"You haven't had these powers the whole time have you?" Edmund questioned.
"Because I really feel like that's something you should mention on the first date."
"It's more of a fifth date conversation." Abby said with a laugh, Edmund smiled at her.
"But, No, I promise I haven't had powers this whole time."

There were a few moments of silence.
"The lightning!" Susan said suddenly.
"What about it?" Peter questioned.
"Lightning can do really weird things to people." Susan said.
"But lightning giving someone powers seems like a long-shot." Peter said.
"This is Narnia." Lucy said.
"The place where Lions are Kings, and Children rule. The place where animals are friends, and can talk. The place where the trees dance. The place where even death can turn backwards.
In Narnia, anything is possible."
Lucy finished with a smile.

"Well I suppose it's settled then." Susan said.
"Abby has superpowers!!" Anna said hugging her friend.
Abby laughed and hugged her back.
"Wait." Edmund said.
"Your saying she has powers because she was struck by lightning?"
"Yes." Susan Replied
"But, Anna, Sydni and I were all struck by lightning too. Why don't we have powers?" Edmund said, as he nonchalantly placed his hand on the tree that still lay on the ground behind them.
But as soon as he did, it caught on fire.
Edmund screamed and quickly moved his
hand, jumping up and stepping back from the tree.

"Did- did I do that?" Edmund questioned.
"It's getting bigger we need to put it out!" Sydni said pointing to the fire.
But when she did, water flew from her hand, landing directly on the fire and putting it out.
Sydni gasped as she looked at her hand, eyes wide.
Anna walked up to the tree, looking at it with sad eyes.
She put her hand above the bark that was now black, and made it brown again.
Then she looked at the now black leaves. She waved her hand over them, turning them into the beautiful soft green leaves of summer.
She then stepped back, smiling at her work.