He's Not Going Anywhere

While the Pevensies were talking the girls decided to spend some much needed time together. Abby and Sydni wanted to spend every second with Anna.
They had been worried out of their minds for her and didn't want to leave her....ever again for that matter.
"Well what should we do first?" Sydni asked.
"Hmmmm....Horseback riding?"
Anna suggested.
"Sure." Abby and Sydni replied.

"Can you guys really believe we are in Narnia?" Abby asked the girls as they stopped riding and sat in front of a small pond for a break.
"It's unbelievable!" Sydni said.
"I know right!" replied Anna.
"We must be pretty special since we got to Narnia." Abby said.
"Your right." Anna said with a smile. "Not just anyone gets to come here."
The girls all smiled.
"Speaking of special." Sydni said, lying on her stomach. "How are things with Edmund?" She asked with a big smile and a giggle.
""YEAH!" Anna said ecstatic.
"You guys!!" Abby said with a laugh and an eye roll.
"Come on we need details!!" Anna said.
"Details?" Abby questioned
"Whats he like?"
"How does he treat you?"
"Is he a good kisser?"
"Do you love him?"
"Can we say your dating cause I kinda feel like you are but-"
"Yall!!!" Abby said with a laugh.
The girls all laughed.
"But seriously Abbs." Sydni started. "How's it going?"
Abby let out a sigh. She looked at her friends with a hint of fear in her eyes that both girls noticed
"I'm terrified!"
"Why?" Anna asked rubbing her friends shoulder.
"I've got close to zero experience with guys. I'm lucky if a guy looks at me let alone speaks to me, and when they do I'm too shy to be able to have a descent conversation with them."
"Is it like that with Edmund?"
Sydni asked.
Abby let out a small laugh. "Not at all." She said
"Then why on earth are you terrified?" Ann asked.
Abby looked at her with sad eyes.
"What if it gets like that?" What if he doesn't actually like me? What if he is just trying to get to one of you or something? What if he changes his mind and thinks I'm dreadfully boring? What if it's all a fake? What if-"
"Hey." Anna said.
"It is not fake! It will not get like that. He will not change his mind, and he definitely doesn't think your boring!"
"Anna said with a laugh.
"He's not trying to get to one of us either."
Sydni said.
"But Sydni your so tall, and your tan and absolutely drop dead gorgeous!!! Your the most talented person I've ever met!! Why wouldn't he want to be with you?!"
"Or you Anna?! Your tall and dark, your the kindest person I've ever met! Your so sweet and caring and loving and accepting!! You two are absolutely perfect!!! So why would he want to be with me?"
"Because your perfect!" Sydni said.
"I'm not." Abby said.
"Yes you are!" Anna told her.
"You are kind and beautiful and caring, you are overflowing with love for others."
Anna said.
"Your sweet and you are a light that shines bright on the darkest nights. Plus you have the most beautiful smile I have ever seen!"
Sydni said.
Abby looked at the two girls in shock.
"Really?!" She asked in disbelief
"Really." They said in unison.
"Thanks, you guys." Abby said with a smile.
"Of course!"
Anything for you bestie!"
They said as they hugged her tightly.

After a couple minutes they pulled away. There were a few moments of silence before Sydni finally spoke up.
"Plus," She started with a laugh. "His eyes when he met you!"
"Yeah!" Anna near shouted.
"I could have sworn there were hearts in them." Anna and Sydni laughed.
"Guys! There were not!" Abby said.
"Or the worry he had in his eyes when you passed out!" Sydni said.
"Now that happened right after we met there is no way he was worried.."
"He was!" Anna said.
"He also looked worried and a little scared when he carried you. Anna said.
"Wait wait wait wait..." Abby said confused.
"What do you mean carried me?"
"Oh you don't remember?" Anna asked.
"Well she was unconscious. Sydni said.
Abby raised her eyebrows.
"Well." Sydni started.
"After you passed out he picked you up, and carried you inside, and he looked extremely worried while doing so."

"He also asked about you while you were unconscious. He asked what your name was, and said it was beautiful. He even stroked your hair." Anna exclaimed. "Woah!" Abby said in shock, eyes wide.
"See, he's liked you since he first looked into your eyes." Sydni told her.
"He is not going anywhere." Anna reassured her.
"Thank y'all again. You really are the best. I love you guys so much!" Abby said as she hugged her friends again. "We love you too." Sydni said.
"Hey look!" Anna exclaimed.
"Looks like its nearly sunset."
"Oooh we should go watch from the beach!!" Abby said excitedly
"Sounds good to me."
"Sure"
And they headed off to the beach.

                              ♕♕♕

The girls had only been watching the sunset for about fifteen minutes before Lucy came running up to them.
She stopped once she got to them, out of breath.
"Lucy what's wrong?!" Abby asked worriedly.
"The voice. We know what it is."

A/N. Can I just say that Anna, Sydni and Abby are FREAKING FRIENDSHIP GOALS!!!!!!😍😍💘💘 Love them so much😭😍♥️