I Love You Too

Abby looked around, her vision blurry.
But when it finally became clear the first thing she saw was Edmund.
His eyes were wide, his cheeks stained with tears, and a look of hope on his face.
Abby looked into Edmunds eyes, and smiled slightly.
"I love you too." She said weakly.

Edmund laughed for joy, smiling more than he ever had in his life.

Sydni and Anna smiled at each other other, extremely relieved, as they tried to stop crying.

Lucy smiled at her older siblings and they returned it. Susan putting her arm around her little sister. Peter let out a relieved sigh as he hugged his sisters, glad to have them by his side and alive.

Edmund  soon started crying again, tears of joy this time, as he lifted Abby off the ground and into his arms.
He hugged her tightly, as if he would never let go, and he didn't exactly plan on letting her go anytime soon.

"Your alive!" Edmund sobbed.
"Oh my gosh your alive!"
Abby hugged him tightly, assuring him that she was in-fact alive.
After five minutes Edmund finally pulled away, he held her face in his hands and wiped away her tears.

"I thought I'd lost you. Edmund said with a cry."
"You could never ever lose me."
Abby replied with a small smile.
Edmund leaned in to kiss her, not closing his eyes until his lips touched hers this time.
Abby immediately kissed him back.
The kiss was filled with so much emotion, love, hope, happiness, gratefulness, peace, and life.
The two finally pulled apart, resting their foreheads against each other.
"I love you Abby." Edmund said.
"I love you so much!"
Abby smiled widely at him.
"I love you too Edmund."
"I will love you always, forever, and endlessly."

Abby turned to her right to see Anna and Sydni smiling widely and wiping away their tears.
She smiled at them, tears once again appearing in her eyes.
The two smiled widely as they wrapped their arms tightly around her.
She hugged them tightly back letting the tears fall, as Anna and Sydni too began crying.

"I told you not to do that!" Anna said with a laugh as she began to cry harder.
Abby laughed.
"You scared us so much!" Sydni said, as she hugged her tighter.
After five minutes the girls finally pulled apart.

"I need you." Sydni said.
"I need your beautiful words to inspire me to keep creating my edits. I need your kind heart and your positivity in my life. I need your bright light to make my darkest nights sparkle. I need you!" Sydni said as a tear rolled down her cheek.
"You are not gonna lose me. Not now not ever! Nothing on earth could make you lose me."
Abby said as she hugged Sydni tightly, Sydni hugging her back.

When the two finally pulled apart, Anna grabbed Abbys hand and squeezed it.
This time...Abby squeezed back, and Anna let out a cry.
"It was so hard Abby." Anna said as she began crying.
"Seeing you in that state. Not breathing not moving. It was awful." She started crying harder.
"I can't do this life thing without you. I can't. I-I won't!"
"You don't have to!" Abby told her, as she wrapped her arms around her friend.
"I need you." Anna said.
"I need my best friend."
"And you have me." Abby said.
"You have me now. You have tomorrow. And you will have me until the stars rain down from the heavens, even longer."
"You have me too!" Anna said.
"I know. I know I do." Abby said as they finally pulled apart.

Abby looked at Sydni and Anna, she smiled so wide as she thought about her two best friends.
"I am so grateful for you guys." Abby said.
"Thank you for being here for me through literal life and death situations. Thank you for making me the happiest girl in the world. Thank you for believing in me, and for loving me no matter what.
Thank you for being my friends.
My best friends.
I love you guys so much!!!"
"We love you more!" Anna said, as they all hugged again.
"Not possible." Abby said, and they all laughed.

A/N:
Things are about to get W I L D ! ! ! !