Two Down Two to Go

The girls found their way to Cair Paravel no problem. "So" said Abby. "What year do yall think it is?"
"What do you mean?" Asked Anna. "Like are we in Prince Caspian's  reign, or like The Golden Age."
"I hope the Golden Age!!" Replied  Anna. "That's my favorite Narnian Year!"
"Well" Said Sydni. I guess we'll know when we get to Cair Paravel."
"If it's standing we are in the Golden Age. If not...Prince Caspian." Abby nodded.
After at least three hours of walking the girls finally spotted Cair Paravel.

"The Golden Age." Said  Anna excitedly. "Most likely." Said Sydni with a smile. " In Prince Caspians time Cair Paravel is in ruins so it's safe to say we are in The Golden Age." The girls walked right up to the castle with huge smiles on their faces. Ready to have the time of their lives. Anna was just getting ready to knock when Sydni Shouted "WAIT!" The girls gave her a confused look. "Guys we are about to meet The Kings and Queens of Narnia. We are about to see where they live and where they became Kings and Queens."
"I know!! Isn't it exciting?!!" Said Abby with a smile. "And we are in bathing suits." Said Sydni. The girls looked down. "Oh my gosh!" Said Anna with wide eyes. "We can't enter Cair Paravel let alone meet royalty  dressed like this!" Said Anna. "Did anyone bring a coverup or something?" Asked Abby. "We have towels"...said Sydni. "They'll have to do." Said Anna reaching for one. They all wrapped up in towels trying to cover up as much as possible. "Now knock?" Asked Anna. "We are gonna tell them the truth about how we got here right?"Asked Abby. "Of course." said Sydni. "It's the same way the Pevensies did."
Magic.
Anna took a deep breath and knocked. A faun answered the door. He looked them over carefully eying what they were wearing. "May I help you?" He eventually said. "We....we....ummm we...." Anna froze. She had no idea what to say.
Sydni quickly pushed her out of the way so she could talk to the Faun. "May I ask who the High King is?"
"Why certainly miss. It's Peter Pevensie." The girls all smiled. "Excellent!" Said Sydni. "And are any of the Kings and Queens here?"
"They all are. Queen Lucy and Queen Susan are outside picking daisies and King Edmund and High King Peter are practicing with their swords."
"Can we speak with Queen Lucy and Susan please sir?"
"Certainly miss." Replied the Faun. The Faun opened the doors and asked them in. "Follow me."

The girls followed the Faun through the Castle as they looked around in awe. He led them to the back door and opened it for them. "The Queens are in the Garden". "Thank you sir." The girls said in unison. "I'm sorry I didn't catch your name." Said Anna. "Oh I'm Tumnus." The girls all smiled at each other now realizing he was the faun who helped Lucy when she first discovered Narnia. Pleased to meet you  Mr. Tumnus." Said Anna shaking his hand. "
Abby and Sydni laughed quietly under their breath remembering Lucy said that when she had met Tumnus when she first found Narnia. "I'm Anna, this is Abby.
"Wonderful to meet you."
And this is Sydni."
"Thank you so much for all your help Tumnus." Sydni said with a smile.
"Your welcome miss." And with that he walked away. "Did you just quote Narnia in Narnia Anna?" Abby asked.
"Yup." Anna said laughing.

"Okay y'all ready?" Asked Abby. "Wait" said Anna. "How come we didn't just ask him for some clothes then come meet them?"
"Well this way Susan and Lucy will probably let us borrow one of their dresses." Sydni said with a smile and excitement in her voice. "Oooh!! I love that idea lets go!" Said Anna, excitedly.

The girls walked out the door towards Susan and Lucy. They were in the garden picking daisies. "Excuse me?" Sydni asked tapping Lucy on the shoulder. Lucy turned around. She had made a flower crown of daisies and was wearing it on her head. She looked even more beautiful than in the films. She was about the age she was in Prince Caspian. "Yes?" She replied. The girls stared at her in awe for at least five minutes. "Hello?" Asked Lucy.  The girls looked at her. "Sorry."
Um I...I love your dress!" Anna Said. 
"It's gorgeous."
"You look amazing."
Abby and Sydni said. "Awh Thank you so much!"  Said Lucy with a smile.
"Well um ...I'm..I'm Anna, this is Sydni and that's Abby."
The girls smiled as the shook hands with Lucy. "Wonderful to meet you all. I'm Lucy Pevensie."  "The Valiant Queen."
Anna said with a smile.
Abby smiled and put her arm around her shoulder. (That's the name of her Instagram fan page for Narnia.)
"That's right" Replied Lucy.  "And this...said Lucy as she pulled Susan in their direction is-
"Queen Susan the Gentle." Finished Abby smiling and shaking Susans hand.
"Yes." Said Susan.
Lucy introduced Susan to the girls.

Susan had put some flowers in her hair and they matched her dress perfectly. "You look gorgeous"
"I love your dress"
"The flowers in your hair look amazing and match your dress so well."
The girls told Susan. "Thank you so much!" Susan Replied with a smile.
"Your clothes are very...um....interesting." Susan Replied. "Oh" laughed the girls. "We were kinda swimming before we got here."Abby Exclaimed. "Really?" I love swimming! I have many medals for it back in England!!"
"Oh yeah I remember that now!" Said Abby. Anna and Sydni gave her a look. Susan and Lucy looked confused. "Remember what?" "Oh umm it's nothing."
"So tell us how you came to love swimming" Abby said quickly changing the subject.
Susan hesitated but went on happy to tell her story. "Well." Susan began. "One day when we were young our parents took us to the beach. We were all playing and having a very nice time. Then we saw a dolphin. Peter Edmund and Lucy thought it was a shark and ran to shore. But i knew it wasn't.
So i got close to it and touched it. It was so sweet. Its eyes were kind and I swear  it smiled at me. So i swam with it. For hours. We swam deep under water and she introduced me to many of her dolphin friends. I even went under water with her for five minutes and held my breath the whole time. Then we came above water and had a race. I beat the dolphin!! I was so happy that I actually beat an animal that lives in the water and swims all the time!! I realized I was a pretty great swimmer and enjoyed doing it. And i have loved the water ever since." Susan said with a smile.
"Wow." Said Sydni . "What a beautiful story" said Anna." "I love dolphins. They are my favorite animal." Said Abby. "Me too!" Exclaimed Susan.
Abby smiled and so did Susan.

"Would you girls like some warmer clothes?" Asked Lucy  "Yes!" Said Abby. "That would be..wonderful!" Said Anna. "Come on inside you can borrow some of our dresses." Really?" Asked Anna with a smile?"
"Of course!" Said Lucy smiling right back. "Yay!" Said Anna.
They all laughed. Abby, Anna and Sydni followed the girls in the castle smiling at each other. "Two down, two to go." Said Sydni with a smile.