A Life thats been Lived

The next morning Abby walked down the beach, alone. She felt safe, she felt happy, she felt like herself again. Her talk with Aslan had helped her a lot. Some of the things he said had made her a little scared, but he told her not to fear, so she wouldn't. Aslan knows best.

"Abby!!!" Edmund called running up to her. Abby turned to look at him and smiled, then she gave him a hug and a kiss on the lips. "Morning." She said with a smirk as she kept walking.
Edmund touched his lips, slightly confused and then ran after her.

"What are you doing out here alone?" He questioned.
"I'm not a child Edmund, I can take a walk on my own." Abby said with a chuckle.
"Well I know that but-...I thought you were afraid to be alone?"
"I was...but I'm not anymore. I'm not going to let some evil force take my life away."
Edmund looked at her.

"I am in Narnia!! My favorite place ever!!! Something bad happened to me, something bad happens to everyone. I took my time to deal with it...and heal. But that time is over. I have healed. So, now I'm going to enjoy my life!! I'm going to live joyfully, I'm going to be present. I'm going to take in a every second, every minute of life. Because life is too short not to live. I want to be able to say that I had a life worth living. A life with adventures, friendship, love, joy, courage, kindness, family, opportunities, a life with purpose, a life thats been lived. A life where I have the privilege of visiting another world and meeting you! And getting to say that Edmund Pevensie is my Boyfriend."

She smirked and put her arms around his shoulders.
"Gosh that feels good to say."
"It feels great to hear too."
Then they leaned towards each other, for a long happy kiss.
They drew apart and held hands and continued the walk.

"That was a beautiful speech you know." Edmund said.
"Thank you." Abby replied smiling.
"I meant every word."
"I know you did. Every word was beautiful. I love your mind so much, its so brilliant."
Abby smiled from ear to ear.
"Thank you so much!"

There was about five minutes of silence.
"Listen." Edmund started. "Do you want to go on a date tomorrow night?"
Abby beamed, "I would love to!!!!"
"Excellent!" Edmund said smiling.
"Where to?"
"Oh just somewhere in Narnia."
Abby thought a moment.
"Oh the battlefield where The Battle of Beruna was fought? Aslans camp?!" Abby gasped. "Lantern Waste?!!"

Edmund laughed.
"No, no, and no." He said kissing her forehead after the last no.
"We are going to...a surprise place-"
Abby moaned.
"You don't like surprises?"
"No. I hate them."
"Well I've got one your going to love!! But you must be patient....okay?"
Abby sighed. "Okay." She finally agreed.

There was silence for a few minutes.
Edmund noticed Abby looking at her injured  hand.
"Did they say why they cut your hand?" Edmund asked.
"No." Abby replied.
"They just said they were going to cut it with a knife. Kind of like in-"
Abbys eyes went wide and her mouth dropped open.
"What's wrong?!" Edmund asked worriedly.
Abby started to say something but then changed her mind.
"Edmund I have to go talk to Sydni and Anna right now!!! But listen Thank you so much for the walk I had so much fun and cannot wait until tomorrow night!" She gave him a quick peck on the lips and ran off.

                                  ♕♕♕

"I think I know why The Darkness cut my hand."
Abby said sitting on her bed, Sydni and Anna joining her.
"Really why?!" Sydni asked.
"Abbs are you sure your okay to talk about this?" Anna asked, in a concerned tone.
Abby smiled at her friend.
"I'm fine Anna. Promise." Abby said squeezing her hand.

"Anyway I think it's like what happened in the 'Prince Caspian' movie when they cut Caspians hand.
"You mean when they...brought Jadis back to life?" Anna chocked out.
Abby nodded slowly.
"What makes you think that?" Sydni asked.
"Well The Darkness cut my hand in the exact same way they did Caspians. And now that I'm thinking of it, the one who held the dagger to Edmunds neck, sounded a lot like the hag in the movie. And the hag is the one who..."
"Brought Jadis back to life with a spell." Sydni finished.
Abby nodded.

"But wait?" Anna started.
"They needed one drop of Adams blood. Which is the boy, your a girl, which would be Eve's blood."
"Yes, but Adam and Eve were married." Abby started.
"So in a sense they were 'one.' Plus it's likely just human blood, Adam and Eve are both human, and so was Caspian, The Pevensies, and us. I'm sure it just needs to be human blood."

"So." Sydni started. "We think that The Darkness and The Hag Attacked you so,
They could use your blood to bring Jadis back to life?"
"Yes." Abby answered.
"Why would the darkness want to bring Jadis back to life?" Anna asked.
"Well The Darkness is evil, Jadis is evil...two forces of evil could be extremely powerful." Sydni said.

"So what do we do?" Abby asked.
"We need to tell the Pevensies that there's a possibility that Jadis is alive." Sydni
said.
"Can we wait until the day after
tomorrow?!" Abby asked quickly.

"Why? If Jadis is alive we need to do something about it....and soon."
Anna said.
Abby looked down.

"It's just that....Edmund is taking me on a date somewhere in Narnia tomorrow. And if he knows he will probably be scared and not want to leave the castle...and Peter might not let us go! And i was really looking forward to getting to do something fun. You know since, the attack."
Sydni and Anna looked at each other, then at Abby.

"Your going on a date?!" Sydni asked
"Where is he taking you?"
"I don't know he wont tell me. He says it's a surprise."
"You hate surprises though." Anna said.
"Edmund says I will love this one!" Abby said with an excited laugh, and Sydni and Anna laughed along with her.

"Jadis can wait..." Sydni said.
"But we need to be extra careful incase she is alive." Anna said.
"Always be on the lookout." Abby said.
The girls all nodded.

"But you have to tell us everything about your date!"
Anna said.
"Deal!!" Abby Said thankfully.
"Thank y'all."
"Of course girl!" Sydni said.
"I love you guys." Abby said.
"We love you too." Sydni and Anna said in unison.

A/N: So just to clear everything up for you. Sydni, Anna and Abby think that The Darkness and Hag Attacked her so they could use her blood to bring Jadis back to life. So they could unite and be an extremely powerful form of evil.
And as for the Adam/Eve blood. Just go with it i had to do it like that for the story to work😂