Home

Abby grabbed onto the railing of the balcony trying to compose herself and figure out what had just happened. Had she just had a moment with Edmund Pevensie?!! She smiled as she realized she most definitely had. A guy liked her. Finally. After all these years a guy finally likes her!!

And that guy is Edmund Pevensie, none the less.
And he promised he would see her tonight. She couldn't believe it. Her eyes went wide "I have to tell Anna and Sydni!!!"

It took a while but Abby finally found her friends. The castle was extremely large and since she was with Edmund during the tour she didn't exactly know her way around yet.

Abby opened the door to the room Susan told her her friends would be in. They smiled and ran over to her as soon as she came in the room.

"How'd it go?"
"What did he say?"
"You two are perfect for each other!"

"Woah!" Abby laughed.
"Slow down guys."
"Sorry we're just super excited for you that's all." Sydni said with a huge smile on her face.
"So what happened?" Anna asked.
"Well." Abby started.
"First I was caressing his throne with my fingers and then he told me to sit on it. So I did. Then he told me he wanted to show me something and took me out to the balcony."
"The one that overlooks the beach?"Anna asked.
"Yeah."
"Anyway it was so beautiful" Abby said smiling.
"It felt like we had been looking off of it for hours before we finally started talking."
"Well what did you talk about?" Asked Sydni as she went to sit on the bed.
Anna sat beside her and Abby sat on a chair off to the side.

"Well that's the best part!
"It was a very deep personal conversation about Ed and I honestly think he took it to heart. I gave him some great advice, and I really think he understood it and plans on following through with it."

"Wow" Anna said smiling.
"Yeah! It was so amazing.
"We even both got very emotional."
The girls smiled at her.
"And he said he promised he would see me tonight!!!"

Abby said excitedly standing up from her chair.

"Hang on" Anna said.
"You Abby Harris, have a date with Edmund Pevensie?!!"
"What?! No that isn't what I said at all I-"
"You have a date with Edmund Pevensie!!" Sydni shouted.
"Shut up Syd he will hear you!" Abby said.
Sydni and Anna laughed.

"I can't believe my best friend has a date with Edmund Pevensie!"
Anna said putting her arm around Abby.
Abby laughed
"I don't have a date with-"
Abby stopped as she looked at her friends who had big grins on their faces.
"Oh my gosh. Do I have a date with Edmund Pevensie?"
Her eyes went wide.

"I HAVE A DATE WITH EDMUND PEVENSIE!!!!!"

The girls all screamed and hugged.
"I cannot believe I have a date with Edmund. Wow"
Abby was still in shock.
"I can see it now." Anna said.
"Abbmund."
"Abbmund?!" Abby asked in disbelief. "Awhhh yes!" Sydni shrieked.
Abby laughed. "Y'all are crazy."
"But you love us." Anna said smiling.
Abby smiled. "But I love you."
And they all smiled and hugged

♕♕♕

Abby looked at the clock. Midnight.
She had put on a beautiful gown and Susan fixed her hair. She didn't want anyone to make a big deal about it just Incase she was wrong so she told Susan that she was just dressing up cause she loved trying on all the long beautiful dresses.

"He's not coming" Abby said sadly.
So, she changed out of her long beautiful dress into a shorter white nightgown.
She put her hair up in a high ponytail and sighed as she climbed into bed and closed her eyes.