Your World

....And then she fell into a dead faint.

Edmund dove to catch Abby.
He slowly lowered her to the ground as he knelt beside her.

Sydni and Anna were by Abby's side in seconds.

Peter Susan and Lucy rushed over as well. Lucy knelt beside her looking a bit scared.

"What on earth happened?!" Edmund questioned.
"I think she is just in shock from meeting you." Said Sydni.
"I don't understand?" Questioned Edmund. "Why is meeting me such a big deal?"
Sydni frantically searched her mind for an answer.
She couldn't tell him the truth just yet. After all they had just met and she didn't want to weird him out. "We're....just um.....huge fans of yours!"
Edmund looked a bit confused but nodded anyway. After all is a King of Narnia, which makes him pretty well known.

"Abby!! Abbs!!!! ABBY!!!!" Shouted Anna. Shaking her best friend trying her hardest to get her to wake up. But she did not move. "Sydni!" Anna said in a worried voice pleading her for help.
Sydni turned her attention to her friend who was on the ground. She shook her and said her name. Nothing.

Edmund stroked her hair. He had a worried look on his face.

"Will my cordial work?" Asked Lucy looking down at Abby hoping she could help.
"Lucy we have been over this. Your cordial only cures injuries. It cannot help someone who has simply fainted. Susan told her sister. Lucy sighed.
"Well we must do something!"

"Lucy run inside and get a washcloth. I will carry her up to my bed, meet us there, and we will place it on her head and she should wake up soon." Edmund said.
Lucy sprinted to the castle hoping she could help her new friend.

Edmund stood up so he could pick Abby up.

"Anna."
Edmund said in soft caring voice as he touched her shoulder. Anna was holding tight to Abby's hand and starting hopefully into her pale face. Tears were welling in her eyes. Anna let go so Edmund could pick her up and take her inside.

Edmund picked Abby up as if she weighed nothing. He cradled her in his arms and looked hopefully into her pale face hoping he could help her. He just wanted to look into her beautiful eyes again.

Peter and Susan followed closely behind Edmund.

Anna and Sydni stood up, Anna was now crying. Sydni saw and ran to her and wrapped her arms around her. "She'll be okay. She'll be okay...I promise." Sydni said as tears began to fill her own eyes. Anna nodded and released the hug. They smiled at each other as they ran to catch up with the others.

♕♕♕

So..her name is...Abby?" Edmund asked as he sat beside the bed and grabbed her hand.
"Yeah."
Anna said not taking her eyes off her friend. She sat on the opposite side of the bed with Sydni, both not taking their eyes off of Abby waiting patiently for her to wake. They both held onto her hand. Anna was resting her head on Sydnis shoulder.

"That's a beautiful name." Edmund said.
Sydni and Anna looked at each other and smiled. "If only she could have heard you say that." Sydni said and her and Anna both laughed.

"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl with a beautiful soul." Anna said smiling and looking at Abby.

Edmund looked up at her and smiled.
"I can tell that and I haven't even formerly met her." Edmund said with a smile as he stroked her hair.
Everyone laughed.

Everyone sat in the room patiently waiting for her to wake up. Lucy sat close by the bed next to Susan. Lucy rested her head on Susans Shoulder praying to Aslan for him to help her. Peter sat in the back of the room. He had not even spoke to this girl yet....he was hoping he would still have a chance to. Plus he hated to see the worried expression on his brothers face. Waiting for her to wake and hoping she would.

                                ♕♕♕

    About 20 minutes later Abby opened her eyes slowly. She felt a washcloth on her head and saw a number of people that gathered around her and got a confused look on her face. She saw Anna and Sydni holding her hand and squeezed theirs. Anna and Sydni saw this and looked up at her to be met with her open eyes. Anna almost jumped out of her skin with excitement.

At hearing Anna's excitement Edmund looked up and sighed in relief seeing that Abby was awake.

Susan and Lucy smiled at each other and the look of happiness on their new friends faces.

Peter smiled. I will get to meet her. He thought. He smiled at the happiness he saw in his brothers face as well.

Abby hardly had time to wonder what happened before Anna practically jumped on her and hugged her. Sydni joined in and Abby smiled and hugged them back. After a good five minutes Anna finally let go of Abby and Sydni followed.

"You can't do that to me!" Anna said with a laugh holding Abby's shoulders. Abby laughed.
"And What did i do exactly?"
"You passed out." Sydni said.
"What?! I've never passed out in my entire life! What could possibly make me pass out?"
"Hi Abby." Edmund said with a smile stroking her hair.

Abby slowly looked to her right to be met with the sight of Edmund Pevensie smiling at her and stroking her hair. She then picked up her hand and realized he was holding it. Her eyes got wide and her mouth dropped. She looked at Anna and Sydni.

"EDMUND PEVENSIE KNOWS MY NAME!!! HE IS STROKING MY HAIR AND HOLDING MY HAND!! OH MY GOSH I THINK I MIGHT-"

"NOPE!" Anna Shouted grabbing the washcloth and rubbing it all over Abbys face. She became a bit pale and acted as if she may pass out again. "I said your not allowed to do that again!" Anna said making sure her eyes stayed open.

Abby's eyes got wide again. "Oh yeah!" She said. Remembering everything that had happened. "We're in Narnia aren't we?!" Anna and Sydni smiled. "YES!" They said in unison with excitement. All three girls laughed with excitement.

"Wait a sec." Peter said walking towards the three girls.
"Your not from Narnia?" The girls looked at each other.

"Are you from Archland?" Lucy asked. "Not exactly." Said Sydni.
"Listen at their accents! No way they are from anywhere around here." Said Susan.
"Alright we will have to tell y'all sometime and now is a good a time as any." Said Abby.

"Wait" Exclaimed Lucy. "Your accent is a bit different from their accent." She said pointing at Abby. "
Abby laughed. "No it's not."
"Yes it is." Anna and Sydni said in unison.

Abby laughed. "Seriously? It's not that different from y'alls." Abby said pointing at Sydni and Anna. Sydni and Anna laughed.

" You said that in such a southern accent." Anna said laughing and  patting her hand. Abby sighed and rolled her eyes. "What do y'all expect? I'm from Oklahoma!" "
"It's fine!" Sydni said. "We love your accent" Abby smiled.
"Really?"
"Yeah!"
Anna said. Abby smiled and all three girls laughed.

"Oklahoma?" Susan questioned.
The girls sighed and looked at the Pevensies.
"Okay." Sydni said. "No we are not from Narnia.
"Our hearts are." Abby said smiling. Anna put her arm around Abby. "True". She said.
"We are from your world."