I'm Edmund Pevensie

"Sword point up Pete!" Edmund Shouted as he and Peter were outside practicing with their swords.
"I'm supposed to be saying that to you Edmund!" Peter said with a laugh.
"No I believe your mistaken. As far as I'm concerned the better swordsman should give out tips."
Peter stopped in his tracks sword in hand. Peter and Edmund both had their swords pointed straight towards one other each sword clinging against the other. Peter had froze so his sword leaned against Edmund's and Edmund's against his. "And what may I ask makes you think your the better swordsman?"
"This!" Shouted Edmund.
And with that he lifted his sword, circled it around Peters and knocked it right out of Peters hand, before Peter knew what was happening.
Peter looked at his sword which was now on the ground then turned to Edmund with wide eyes. Edmund was now doing his famous 'I am without a doubt the best swordsman in Narnia' pose.

Edmund was facing Peter with both hands on the handle of his sword. His left arm was bent at the elbow above his head. His hand was in a fist gripping the sword handle his fingers facing outward. His right arm was in front of him right behind the blade of the sword. His right fist was next to his left but his fingers facing toward him. On his face he had a bit of a stink eye but not too mean. Just a sort of, 'don't mess with me because i can handle a sword' , Look. "Alright" Peter said. "You win Ed."
"Are you finally admitting that I am the better swordsman?" Edmund said not breaking his pose.
Peter sighed. "Being that's the tenth time you have done that today yes. I will admit that."
"Admit what?"
Peter let out a small laugh and smiled slightly.
"Edmund Pevensie. You are the best swordsman in Narnia."

Edmund dropped his sword and smiled ."YES YES YESSSS!!" Edmund said jumping for joy in happiness.
"You finally admitted it!!" Peter smiled and patted Edmund on the shoulder.

"Hey Ed here come Susan and Lucy." "Ed?" Peter asked as he turned to face Edmund who didn't answer.
Peter realized why Edmund had not answered and smiled. Edmund was too busy gloating about being the best swordsman in Narnia.
He was spinning in circles smiling and chanting things about him being the best swordsman in Narnia.

Peter smiled.
"Here they come with three new girls ed. Who if i say so myself are quite cute." (Just to let you know if Abby, Anna or Sydni had heard Peter say that they probably would have died.)
But Edmund was too excited to pay any mind to Peter.

The girls walked up to Peter and Edmund but Edmund was still in his own little world. Lucy Susan and Peter were all laughing.  Sydni, Anna & Abby were in awe of standing in front of Peter & EDMUND PEVENSIE!!!
They looked at each other and back at Edmund with smiles and wide eyes.

"EDMUND PEVENSIE BEATS ALL!!!" Edmund shouted spinning around in circles with more joy than he could handle.
Sydni smirked. "I second that." She said. 
"A-men!"  Anna agreed.
"Truest statement I have heard in my entire life! " Abby chimed in.
The girls all laughed.

Edmund stopped cold.  He did not recognize those  voices.

He had been flaunting himself and jumping around in circles in front of what he thought was only his brother.
He wouldn't have minded his sisters but strangers! That was a big deal and rather embarrassing.

Edmund looked up with wide eyes and an embarrassed expression his face. He was met with the sight of three girls around the same age as him.

They all wore Narnian dresses and had long beautiful hair. They were all quite beautiful.

Edmund looked at the three of them and shut his eyes and sighed.
"Sorry about that ladies." Edmund said. "My brother, ( here Ed turned to face Peter and gave him a death glare) neglected to let me know we had such fair ladies in our company."