The Love of My Life

After the two groups released from the hugs Edmund looked over at Abby and smiled. The two made eye contact and she smiled back.
Then he walked over to her and helped her to her feet.
"You alright my love?" He asked.
Abby smiled widely. "Yeah."
"You?"
"Fine." Edmund said.
"I am so so proud of you." Abby said as she cupped his cheeks in her hands.
Edmund smiled. "I'm proud of you too." He said.
The two then hugged each other tightly, as if they would never let go.
"We did it!" Abby cried into Edmunds shoulder.
"Together." Edmund finished.

After a while the two finally pulled apart.
"What you said earlier?" Abby asked.
"About the....um Love of your life...?"
"I meant it," Edmund said.
"I meant every word I said.
"Abby you are the Love of My Life and I will never love anybody the way that I love you."
Abby smiled as she held back the tears.
"And I will never love anyone the way that I love you." She said with a smile and Edmund smiled back.

The two looked to their right to be met with a beautiful sight.
"Aslan!" Edmund said happily as he ran to hug him.
Aslan smiled.
"Well done Edmund. You have forgiven yourself, which is one of the hardest things a person can do. You have even forgiven Jadis, and that my son, was extremely brave."
Edmund smiled at Aslan.
"Thank you."

"My Children." Aslan said.
"You have defeated the Witch, you had Courage and strength. You used your inner power. Well done."
They all smiled at him.

"Abby, Anna, Sydni. I have some news for you."
The three stepped forward.
"You will be crowned Queens of Narnia, but I am afraid you will not remain here."
"What?" Anna asked as tears appeared in her eyes.
"I'm afraid you will soon have to go back to your own world."
"How can we be Queens of Narnia if we're not in Narnia?" Sydni asked.
Aslan smiled at them.

"You three are very special. Your hearts have always belonged to Narnia. You have always loved this world more than your own. And you always will. But I am afraid that your world needs you more than this one. You must take the lessons you have learned from Narnia, in all forms, and use them everyday. You will be the first Narnian royals that do not live in Narnia during your rule. In your hearts you will know that you are Queens of Narnia. But nobody else in your world will.
You must act with courage and patience towards others. It will be difficult, but you must trust me. In your world you will bring many others to my country. Others who have never heard of me. It will be your job to help them find me. You will change lives children. You have already changed lives here. Now it is time for you to change lives in your own world."

All three were crying by now, Edmund was trying not to.
"I can't leave." Abby said
"I can't leave this world. I can't leave Edmund." She looked into his eyes.

"I know this is difficult." Aslan said.
"This might be the most difficult thing you ever do. But you must have faith and trust me. This will be for the best, dear heart."
Abby started sobbing. She couldn't leave, she wouldn't,  not without Edmund.
She couldn't leave Edmund.

So she ran, she ran away fast, back to the castle.
She heard several calls of her name, but she ignored them. She just ran up to her room, sat on her bed, and cried.

A/N: GUYS!!! The rest of the book is so amazing!!!!!😭😍♥️ y'all might still shed a few tears but in the end you will have happy hearts💕 also I might finish publishing this week and I'm not ready for this book to be over🥺 but i am proud of the ending it's so perfect and might be my fav part!!!