I Could Never Forget You

Edmund awoke on the beach the next morning.
He looked down to see Abby on his chest fast asleep. He smiled, she looked so beautiful. He kissed the top of her head as he watched her sleep.
They had stayed up talking all night, or most of it anyway. But after hours the two of them had nothing left to say and sleep was calling them.

Abby slowly opened her eyes and looked at Edmund.
"Morning my love." He said as he kissed her lips.
"Morning." Abby said sitting up.

"I love waking up with you like this." She said as he put an arm around his shoulder.
"I know." Edmund said.
"Me too."

"Children." Aslan said as he walked up behind the two."
"It's time.
The two looked at each other with tears in their eyes, as they stood up.
Soon they were joined by everyone else.
Abby and Edmund stayed close to each other, they held hands tightly with tears in their eyes.

Anna walked up to Lucy and smiled.
"Lucy." Anna said.
"I want you to remember something."
Lucy nodded, as she listened.
"You are absolutely beautiful!! Never let anyone tell you otherwise.
You are beautiful inside and beautiful outside. You are going to do such wonderful things with your life Lucy.
I promise you that. Know that you are worth more than gold."

Anna smiled as Lucy wrapped her arms around her.
"Thank you." Lucy said with tears in her eyes.
"Thank you so much."
"Of course my friend." Anna Replied.
Anna then hugged Susan.
"I will miss you." Susan said.
"You have such a kind heart."
"Thank you." Anna said as she pulled away.
"I will miss you too."

"Goodbye Anna." Peter said as he put out his hand for her to shake.
But Anna ignored that and hugged him tightly.
"Goodbye Peter."
She said with a smile.
"Keep protecting your family. They're a special one." Anna said with tears in her eyes.
"I will."

Sydni hugged Lucy and the two said something to one another the others couldn't quite understand, but they were both smiling widely afterwards.

"Susan." Sydni said as she took her hands.
Sydni took a deep breath.

"What I am about to say, I desperately need you to hear. I need you to listen closely, and always remember this. Please. Even when your old and gray remember these words."

Susan looked at her a bit confused but nodded as she listened.
Sydni had tears in her eyes but knew she had to say this.
"You are strong Susan. Remember that. Your gentle, but your a warrior. When things get difficult, when it seems like your entire life has fallen apart, when you feel all alone in the world, remember where you came from. Remember your home. Remember Love. Remember your a Queen. Remember Aslan. Remember his great love, and his ultimate sacrifice he did because he loved Edmund so much. Remember all that got you where you are standing. Remember Narnia."

Susan let a single tear fall down her cheek as she hugged Sydni tightly.
Sydni was crying by now, as she hugged Susan back.
"Please never forget what I said. Never forget."
Susan smiled.
"I won't." She said with tears in her eyes.

Sydni walked up to Peter and put out her hand. "Bye Peter." She said awkwardly.
Peter laughed as he pulled her into a tight hug, which Sydni gladly returned.
When the two pulled apart Peter kept his hands on her shoulders and looked into her eyes, as she looked back into his and smiled.
Peter then leaned in and kissed her lips.

Annas mouth dropped open while Abby smiled widely with a laugh.

About a minute later the two pulled apart.
Sydni smiled widely as she blushed.
"I'll miss you Sydni." Peter said with a small smile.
"I'll miss you too." Sydni said as she looked into his eyes.
Sydni walked away and Anna and Abby smiled at her and hugged her.