Goodbye Jadis

Edmund looked up at Jadis. She was absolutely covered in blood, extremely bruised and looked as if she would pass out at any moment.

Edmund then created a huge fire right underneath Jadis, all Abby had to do was drop her and she would burn alive.

"You are an evil, wicked cruel witch!" Edmund yelled.
"You tricked me, tempted me, kidnapped me, you tried to kill me twice!"
"Please." Jadis begged.
"Please show me mercy.
"Oh you mean like the mercy you showed me, when you locked me in your dungeons! Or when you made me pull the sleigh so much I could hardly stand! When you tied me to a tree and gagged me. The same mercy you showed me when you stabbed and almost killed me. That's the mercy your going to get."

"If I had never sat on your sleigh that day and ate the Turkish delight. If I had never left my family and gone to you, none of this would have happened! But you know what, it's okay. Because the love of my life, helped me realize something."

Tears appeared in Abbys eyes as she listened, but she was careful not to loosen her grip on Jadis.

"She helped me realize that we all make mistakes. Nobody is perfect. Mine just happened to make a huge mess, and I regret it every single day. But now, I'm a stronger, wiser, Just King for it.
You know what else. My siblings have forgiven me. Aslan forgave me, Aslan died for me!!! So that I could live, and I could forgive myself. I am forgiven by all those I love. And I am forgiven, by myself. I forgive myself. I do, I really do.
You have no control over me now Jadis, none."

Jadis stared at him, eyes wide with shock.

"Now." Edmund said looking at Anna.
Anna nodded as she tightened the vines so they were now chocking her. She tried to move her hands to her throat, but they were stuck to her sides because of the vines.
She sat there struggling to breathe just as Edmund had, when she stabbed him.

Susan then shot her in the back with an arrow right where Peter had burned her with his sword.

"You are a monster Jadis, a cruel monster, who deserves nothing but pain.
A monster I have forgiven, so you have no hold of me anymore. Your done here.
Goodbye to my worst nightmare, my past and all my regret. Goodbye Jadis."
Edmund nodded his head and Abby released her grip on Jadis.
She fell into the fire, as Anna brought the sun closer to her, making it even hotter.
Jadis screamed in agony before she soon disintegrated  into nothing.
It didn't take long for her to die because of the ice inside of her, and fire melts ice quickly.

Edmund stared at the burning fire, as he took a deep breath.
"Want me to put it out?" Sydni asked, cautiously.
Edmund slowly nodded.
Sydni stuck out her hand and sprayed water onto the fire putting it out.
Nothing remained except for the ashes of the fire.

"She's gone Ed." Peter said as he and his siblings walked over to Edmund.
Edmund looked up at him, eyes wide and tears in them.
"She's gone."
Edmund hugged Peter tightly and buried his face into his chest. Lucy and Susan joined into the hug as well.

Abby collapsed to the ground as she tried to catch her breath.
"You alright?" Anna asked as her and Sydni kneeled beside her.
"Yeah." Abby Replied, breathlessly.
"Just tired."
"You did amazing Abby." Sydni said as she hugged her.
"So did y'all." Abby Replied as she hugged her back, and motioned for Anna to join in.
"Everyone did." Anna said as she tightly embraced Abby and Sydni.
"We all did amazing. We all defeated her, and we did it together."