CHAPTER 1 (Airport)

The day has come finally..

I've been waiting for this for more than 5 years..I'm really very very excited and overjoyed because today I'm going to meet my high school friends..

Oh my gosh!!I just miss them terribly for about 10 years..i miss all of my school friends especially..Alex,Collins and my soul mate Lauren..

"Honey,honey wake up ..we are in airport ..faster wake up ..you going to miss your plane"..

"Ohh shit!!I'm sorry Taylor ..I just take a nap for an hour.."
"It's ok ,,hurry up we need go"..

After an hour..

"Ok dear,take care of yourself and take our kids too..I need to leave..sorry I can't be with you for a week..I'm really going to miss you terribly"..

"Oh my dear!!Roni I'm going to miss you a lot..Take care there baby..don't worry of us we will be save here..love u Roni.."

Oh the words from his mouth it's just makes me into tears..I can't control my tears..but I have to leave them alone for a week..It's feel like a hell..

I'm going to miss my kids and my Taylor..

Before I stepped into the plane I kissed my husband on his lips for the last time..Ohhh the lips ..I'm gonna miss that for a whole week..whenever I looked into his brownish cute little eyes ..they told me to not to go ..to not to walk one step away from him ..but I have to do it..I can listen his whispering..it says "Don't leave me"

Ohhh My God!!

I'm gonna miss him..a lott

Suddenly someone came towards me and told "Excuse me madam, sorry for the disturbance..The plane is going to leave in a few minutes so can you.."Before the airstewardess, Miss.Marie finished her lines I get into the plane and waved to my family..

When all the passengers get into the plane ..the plane started to move slowly..

It is moving while I started to dreaming about my past high school life..

~~THANKS A LOT FOR 500 READS~~
💞💞💞