Chapter 30

Lauren called Alex to come to her house..

Lauren's P.O.V

"Bae.."
"Yes dear"
"Can we go to beach tonight"
"Can.."
"So now what should we do"
"Wait a second I need to get a thing from my car"
"Ok carry on"

~~ AFTER FEW MINUTES~~

"Lauren!!"
"Yes my dear boyfriend!"
"I wanted to give you this present for our one year anniversary"
He lended me a small box.
"It may looks small but the thing it's really expensive..and I also knew very well that you love the gift a lot"
I opened it and see..it was my favourite chain..even I want to buy it..but it is really very expensive..
"OMG BABY!! It's fucking expensive.. why you are wasting your money for this"
"Baby..I knew it is..but you like it or not"
"I love it !!"
"Then keep it..Don worry about the cost..I will buy anything for you.."
"Aww it's so sweet"
"I even dare enough to lose my life just for  you ..and I really mean it"
He whispered into my ears.
"Hmm..I love you Alex"
"Love you to my darling and where is mine "
"What you mean??
"Don't act that you don't know"
"Hmm..yeah yeah..I knew"
"But before that I need to close your eyes"
"Ok "
I took a blindfold and cover his eyes..and brought him to the stairs.."Careful with the stairs baby"
"Why I should afraid when I have you beside me"
I blushed..
I brought him to my room..and took of the blindfold..
"Open the room"
"Lauren!!are you serious?I don't have any idea what you kept inside this room"
"Do you wanna guess it"
"Hmm.. I've no idea"
"Then just open the door and see"
He opened the door slowly..
"WHATTTT!!!"He yelled
"Do you love it ??"
"Are you out of your mind, Lauren"
"Why babe"
"What should I do with this teddy bears!!!why you bought this??I know you love this..do you think I am the guy who loves teddy bears"
"But I love it"
"I know you love it"
"Baby you love me right"
"Yes..why are you asking this question right now?"
"You love to make me happy or sad "
"What silly question is this, Lauren"
"Just answer"
"Of course make you happy"
"And that's what it is"
"What it what"
"I love teddy bears ..teddy bears are the only things that make me cheer up..so yeah..I can cheer up everyday and won't broke "
He laughed and said "you are too childish"
"I know you hates teddy bears but these teddy bear makes me to remember you and makes me to love you more "
"You are graduated to melt my heart"
I smiled.. and kissed him on his lips..
"It's been a long day we spend together like this "
"Yes "
"Aaron's situation also make us apart,Alex"
"You are correct dear"
"But he is better right now"
"Yeah"
"We both worry about him alot and forget about us too"
"Yuh..I have to accept that..I spend my day with him by advising him and taking care of him..I just forget about you"
"But I can understand the situation very well..that's y I even come and help you to make him feel better rather than having nonsense fight with you"
"You are so understanding person"
I smiled.."ouch!!"he replied
"What happen"
"Something kills me"
"What"
"Your smile"
"Alexx..you going to get a slap from me"
We both laughed into tears..
Later,we both decided to go for theatre and watch some interesting movies..and going for fun fair..we also played alot of games..and at last we went to the beach side...

We both sat at the beach side in the night.. there are only few couples at the beach.. While I am seeing the scenery of the beach waves Alex lie on my lap and played with my hair..
We were talking about every moments that we spend together..
I just wanted to thank the God for giving a understanding,loving and caring boyfriend in my life..I wanted to spend my whole life with him..I just love my boyfriend!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, I am really very sorry for the very late update..I was super busy in my school schedule.. I will try to publish new chapters frequently..Hope you guys understand my situation..thanks alot 💜💜💜
Love you guys❤️❤️❤️
#keepmeyoung