CHAPTER 2 (The Dream)

It was early in the morning ..I woke up very quickly before my mom..and started to prepare to enter my first day of the high school life..I ate my breakfast fastly and went to  school with my childhood friends Alex and Lauren.

They are my partner in crimes..we always hang out together wherever we have to go..by the way we entered our high school..which was very famous  in the town..The royal families's children usually studied in that school because the teaches who teaching are really qualified people.

When we entered our classroom and sit on the chairs..there he came.. The handsome guy in the school..the dream boyfriend for all the girls..The most cutest guy..The tallest guy..every girl's love and crush..Aaron..Aaron Burriss..
OMG!!

I couldn't believe this..he is so cute,his little cute eyes,his stylish hair,his red colour shirt..

"Roni..Roni..are u dreaming??wake up from ur dream"my class teacher yells at me.She told me to get up and move from the place..and told me to sit beside Aaron..

                   Veronica's P.O.V

What am I dreaming??Does she said to sit me beside Aaron..OMG I can't believe this..Ok Roni don't miss this chance..before someone sit beside him you have to be a early bird..Come on Roni..yeahh!!

                      Aaron's P.O.V

What?The teacher asked her to sit beside me ..O My God!!I can't believe this..she is the most prettiest,beautiful ,cute lady which I didn't even meet in my life ..it is like a dream..oh girl ur big cute eyes killing me..your sweet cherish lips..The words you spreading out from your mouth..is like a music..

Thank you so much for 300 reads..Really appreciate it guys..love u alot..keep supporting me and don't forget to vote..