Chapter 26

*After few weeks*

Veronica's P.O.V
Taylor and I went to school together while holding our hands tightly..it makes everyone to turn their attention on us..some of the hot girls started to gossip about our relationship..and there comes the familiar voices from a couple.. Ethan and Selly.."Finally you guys mingled"
For no reason I smiled like a dumb and blushed in that moment..After some chit chat we get back to our history class..

~~~~~

AARON'S P.O.V

She had move on..why im here still wondering about her..I had to take a move..yuh I know it's hard to forget a person like her..the memories that she gave to me is miracle..but time change and it makes people to change their opinion..She had a better future with a better person..but why I didn't take a time to search for it..I have to go to school..I have to concentrate more in studies..and find a girl who suits my heart..But whatever it is Roni is special for me..I know she still didn't hate me and forget me..but she just avoid me for a good reason..I shouldn't ignore her like that..it's my fault..I have to regret for it..its ok..let's just move on..

~~~~~
Lauren's P.O.V

"Aaron.. Aaron!!"
"Oh!!I'm sorry..yuh..wassap"
"Are you still lov.."
"Lauren she moved on"
"Yuh..but you"
"And me too.."
Wait what!!
"What are you saying??"
"Why I have to keep on crying for a person who not even gonna love me??why I should be alone and spend my time in tears??Why I shouldn't take a move like her??Is she is the only one??No..There are other girls!!"
"Aaron.. don't take a decision when you are in emotional.."
"No..I'm clear..I regret for avoiding her last time..but now I regret for wasting my time for this few months.."
"So..what do you mean??"
"I mean.. tomorrow I'm gonna come to school..so don't disturb me and go sleep.."
"But Aaron..aaron"he pushed me from his room..I was happy with his decision but at the same time I feel worry..I went to Alex and told him about this..he told me to calm down and let Aaron do what he wants..
I hope he won't do anything stupid and will make a great move in his life..

****
Finally Aaron decide to make a move in his life??So who is the girl that he gonna meet??Who is the girl that he will date after this??