Chapter 12(BEST DAY)

Veronica Merrell

The sun shines brightly,I slowly woke up from my bed and went to take a bath..After 30 minutes,I came down to take my breakfast.I made sandwiches for myself and sat on the sofa.I watched my favourite Avenger movie while eating my sandwich..

Few minutes ago,i get a message from Aaron.He asked me whether I'm free or not..and i replied him yes I'm free..
Seems Lauren was living together with Alex i live here alone so i asked Aaron to come to my house if he was free..Suddenly,i heard someone was knocking my house door..I opened it and saw ..it was Aaron..He is standing infront of me while holding a bouquet of rose flowers..i love those flowers a lot..

"Hey,how long are you waiting here"
"Just for 15 minutes, Roni"
"What's the news?"
"Well,will you forgive me for being so rude to you yesterday"
"Mm..it's ok Aaron,I can understand"
"Thank you for forgiving me and I brought this flowers for you and I hope that you love this flowers"
He brought it for me..i felt so overjoyed..
"Thank you so much,Aaron..come in"

He came into my house and saw the television and asked me"You love seeing Avengers.."
"Yuh,it's my favourite movie..Do you like seeing it with me"
"Yeah.."

Aaron sat on the sofa and watched the movie while i went to the kitchen to get some snacks for me and him..
I sat beside him and we watched the movie together..

After finished watching it,I felt so bored and i asked it Aaron whether he is free after this..
"Aaron,are you free?"
"Yuh I'm"
"Can we go somewhere?"
"Can you come to my house..I want you to visit my family"
"Sounds interesting.."
"Go and get ready,Roni"

I ran to the upstairs to dress up within 20 minutes i came down and stand in front of Aaron
"I thought that you will make an hour to get ready"
"Mm"I stared at him..
"Ok..ok..Let's go"
Aaron opened his door car for me..
And he started to drive..We listen to our favourite song 'Love me like you do'..
In 50 minutes we reached at his house..I felt nervous a bit because before this i didn't go with any boy to visit their family..Aaron is the first..
I entered his house..his house looked so clean and nice ..i love it alot..he called his family and introduced me to them..they was so nice to me..
I loved his sister alot..she is so cute and so gorgeous..Her name is Susan..
I ate my lunch at his house and we talked a lot..

At 7.00 p.m. ,he left me at my house..i told him that I didn't visit any boys family but he is the one..he felt happy and proud..he hugged me and asked me"Do you love my family?"
I told him "I love them a lot"
"Do you feel happy today?"
"Yes,I felt very happy Aaron..thank you so much"
"Let's met tomorrow in school,Roni"
"Ok Aaron,bye and thanks"
"Bubye my girl"

I'm blushed when he called me my girl
This was the best day in my life
I went to my house and jumped at the sofa..I picked my phone and dialed Lauren's number and called her..
she answered my call I told her what had happen today...She felt so happy for me..i talked a lot to her and shared my happiness to her..and suddenly there's no sound from her..then i get to know that she was sleeping soundly..i cut the call and get into my bed to have a great sleep..After a long time i sleep so greatly and I'm waiting for the next day to go to the school..