Chapter 16

At night i got a call from Lauren,i just wanted to ignore the call so that noone can knew I'm here..i did what my mind said..I ignore Lauren's call for the first time in my life..she called me for several times but i just ignored it and went back to sleep..

Tomorrow morning i wake up as usual to join my new school with my twinnie..both of us went to school together..i feel so awkward and so lonely eventhough Vanessa is with me..I attend some classes and find some new friends but noone is there to replace Alex and Lauren's place in my heart..both of them are really very special to me..i won't forget them in my life..

I came back to home with Vanessa after the school finished..I had a normal conversation with my parents they asked me "How's your first day in a new school?" and I replied "as usual"..i ran upstairs to change my clothes and to take a little nap.

~~dinner finished~~

"Roni,are you okay..seems like you missing your friends.."
"Yeah,i miss them alot.."
"It's ok Roni..I'm here for you"
"Mm i love u my twinnie"
"i love you too Roni..hey do you find any boyfriend in your old school"
"Noo"I replied but my heart always beat Aaron name..i just do want to mention his name..because I wanted to forget him but I can't..
"Really??"she asked me..and i replied yes..
"Well,Roni i got a boyfriend..i will introduce him next week to you..he will come to our house for dinner, next week..so i will introduce you to him"
"I am really very happy for you..Vanessa"
"Thank you my twinnie..and don't worry you will also got a boyfriend soon "
"Hope it will be Aaron"i whispered to myself..
We went back to sleep after those conversations..i can't sleep well because of Aaron..i can't able to sleep without thinking about him..Aaron I miss you..

Days go on..i was not feeling awkward after this in school...I get a lot of friends so i didn't feel lonely.."Tomorrow night we're having dinner with Vanessa boyfriend"my father remember me..i was super excited to meet my twin boyfriend..

Are you guys excited to know who is Vanessa boyfriend?And who will be Veronica boyfriend?