Chapter 25

The next day I picked Roni up from her house and brought her to a mall..we went for shopping..she buys a lot of stuff..."Roni..I keep on wondering a thing for a long time"
"What is it??"
"Why you girls spending hours to just pick few clothes...and why you girls buy alot of dresses even though you have alot"
She rolled her eyes and whispered to me "to impress y'all''
I blinked my eyes for a second...what?? What does she say??

~~~

I bought two tickets for us..to watch a movie in the theatre...but there is still got time..I don't want to waste the time and I don't want to leave this great opportunity...Roni walked a few steps forward from me..I called her name loudly which makes everyone to notice me..and this is the moment im waiting..she turned and ask me what..I stand in front of her and hold her cute little hand and start to talk.."Veronica..I wanted to confess my feelings to you..I don't want you to let go out of my life...you are the girl who I am searching for..don't stare me like that..i am off of words..your eyes killing me..im not lying... Roni, i don't care about your past I want you to be my present and my future... I don't want to leave you..I want you...I love you Roni...I love you alot..and I really did.."
I bend my knees down and took the ring from my pocket and looked at her eyes "Will you be my better half for the rest of my life"

Veronica's P.O.V

What should I say..I really don't want to mess up again in my life..and I want to admit my feelings to him "YESSS"i told...
everyone over there cheered up..he stood up and kiss my lips...finally the thing that I expected happens..

~~~

Finally Taylor and Veronica admit their feelings...Hope everything will go well..but what about Aaron..is he still dreaming about Roni..or he moved on..???