Chapter 29

~~THE NEXT DAY OF SCHOOL~~

Aaron's P.O.V

Before I step in to my car I got a call from Lauren..
"What's up girl!!"
"Hey Aaron..are you on the way to school"
"I just now only get into my car"
"Can you do me a favour"
"Yeah sure..what it is"
"Aaron today is my and Alex first year anniversary.."
I cut her off and wished her..
"Thanks a lot..so yeah because of that we can't able to come to school today..so can you pick Kimmy and drop her at school.. please"
"Hey sure..it's not a big deal..but did she know about this"
"Yuh she is beside me"
"Ohh okok..cool"
"So you just come to my house and picked her up"
"Ok I'm on my way"

~~In a few minutes Aaron picked Kimmy from Lauren house and they are on the way to their highschool..there was an awkward silence for about half an hour.. unexpectedly Kimmy start the conversation~~

"Hey Aaron.. thanks for picking me up"
"It's not a problem.. Kimmy"
"Can I switch on the radio"
"Yeah"

~~Radio plays..I love it when you call me senorita~~
"It is my favourite song" we both yelled and sing together..
In a few minutes we had arrived our school..
"Thanks a lot for picking me up Aaron"
"Come on Kimmy it's not a big deal for me .."
"So come let's go to our class..I hope every class that I'm entering is as same as you"
"Yuh I think too"

We enter our English class and Kimmy sat beside me..we just having a simple conversation before the class starts....The class had started everything went smoothly...The class is followed by our history and the boring maths class..I just don't know something will never change same goes to this maths.. whenever this subject comes every student head will be on the table and they will start to snoring..even the history class is fun but this maths is just crazy..but I thought that Kimmy will won't be like that..I thought she love maths but she is the one who slept first when our maths professor enter the class..

~~An hour later~~

It's time for recess..I and Kimmy went together to our canteen..I started my conversation..
"So how's your sleep at maths class"
"Hahaha..it was not good at all"
"Why?"
"Because he finished the class to early..I didn't even have a nice sleep"
"Hahaha..you are so funny"
"Yeah ..I knew"
"BTW can I ask you some questions??"
"I know what you going to ask??"
"What??"
"Am I in relationship or not??..this is what you gonna ask right"
"Of course NOOO!!"
She put a sad smile and an awkward emoji in her face.."so then what is your question"
"Well..I didn't saw you before in this school are you new to this school"
"Yes I am..my family are in
North Carolina"
"Why u didn't study there"
"Look..I am an independent teenage girl.I don't want to depend on anyone"
"Wow!!"
"So that's y I left them and come here to study"
She was talking about her family life and I also talked about my life and also about Roni..Kimmy gave me alot of advices to be strong..it is very nice to be with Kimmy..I feel so comfortable with her..I didn't experience this feelings before not even with Roni...but Kimmy is different...we get attached alot by sharing our secret to each other..
After school I dropped her in her house and waved at her..
"Thank you my buddy!!see you tomorrow!!"

~~~~

Aaron and Kimmy had been a very good friends..And it's also Alex and Lauren first year anniversary so what surprised that Alex/Lauren had give to each other..Read the coming chapter to know about it..
#loveyouguysalot😘😘