CHAPTER 5(A movie)

"Come on, Lauren..Come and have lunch with us"
"Sure, aunty.

After finished eating the delicious dish which prepared by veronica's mother we both sat infront of the television and  watch a movie name "THE PURE LOVE"..the movie is about two couples who are madly  loving each other but won't express it due to their family issues..at last the guy will make a decision to propose her but he will get to know that she had married and moved to USA..he will get worried and angry because she didn't even tell him that she had married and have a family..he was really very disappointed because he thought that she loved him too but he didn't think that this kind of situations will happen..After some years ago,he get to know that actually she didn't get married and she lied to him because she went USA for a treatment and in that treatment she lose her legs..she get afraid if the guy didn't accept her because of her appearances and she also don't want him to feel upset that's y she lied to him..but  the time the guy knows the real story he immediately meet her and proposed her and tell to her that "I didn't love u by your appearances but I love u by your inner beauty..You always an Angel for me .don't worry just marry me then see how our life will be..I swear I won't leave u in any situation."when he told it ..she cried a Lot ..her eyes were burst into tears ..he convinced her and took her back to his place..After some months,her family decided to give a beautiful life to their daughter so they engaged her with the guy..but the unexpected thing is the guy was dead when he is on the way to his wedding ..the girl crys a lot but now no-one is beside her to convince her ..but till now the girl loved him and still living her life alone..

After we finished watching the movie, we headed to my room and sat on the bed..
"The movie is touched,Lauren"
"Yeah,it's so touched"
"It's a pure love ..we should love like that"
"Yeah..nowadays we can't find a true lover..but if we find it also we just broke up with him for some silly things"
"Yeah,it's true"
"I noticed you a lot when u watch the movie..do u like it a lot"
"Yeah..I love it at the same time I'm afraid.."
"Why, roni"
"If it's happen  to me ...in my real life..OMG..Sure I can't live alone.."
"Come on girl it's just a movie"
"Mmm.I knew it"
"Come let's just take a nap and start our revision"
"Ok..Hey Lauren I forget to tell you something"
"What's it..?"
"Today night Alex arranged a dinner we going to join him.."
"Nice to hear about it..who are joining to the dinner..only three of us is it"
"Nope..four..you, me ,Alex and Aaron"
"That's great"

Veronica's P.O.V

Lauren you got a big surprise today night..Wait for it girl..your dream boyfriend and you is going to mingle ..I'm Sure that you will never expected this in your life..you going to be couple after this ..no more single life..

"Roni..Roni..are u still dreaming about Aaron"
"Come on stop it, Lauren ..I'm not dreaming.."
"Then wat are you thinking about?"
"Nothing..I'm too tired come we just sleep for two hours and then get back to study"
"Okey, boblo.."

I just stared at her with my brown round big eyes..and yelled at her for calling me Boblo..I hated that name a lot..

~~~~

                   THANKS ALOT FOR 100 READS💕💕