Chapter 14

The bell rings,finally our boring history class finished and we went to the recess..i didn't buy any food because I don't feel so hungry while Lauren bought two donuts for herself..
We sat infront of Aaron and Alex.I started the conversation..
"Guys,both of you told me that you want to tell something to me at the recess..So what is it about"
"Huuhh well ,Roni .....We just want to tell you...ermm..about..huh...Lauren tell her"
"No ,I can't you tell her"
"No,you tell"
"Guys,can anyone tell me what is it about ,please"
"Ok,well.Roni we going to tell you a truth"
"About what"
"About..."
"Ronii...Veronica"Lauren stop her conversation after we heard when someone called me..I turned around and see noone is calling and i asked Lauren to start the conversation..Suddenly someone sit beside me and put his hand on my shoulder..I turn my head and saw that guy..Ethan!!
"Ethan"I whispered
"Yes,Roni..how are you"
"What are you doing here"
"Well,I'm just going to study in this highschool and in your class"
"What the hell.."Aaron shouted and he go away from that place..I try to stop him but he was too mad after he seeing him..I asked Alex to go after Aaron ..And I was seeing that Lauren is shouting at Ethan..I go and stopped her and asked her to calm down..
"Roni..why are you stopping me??Ask him to get away from here..I don't want to see this devil.."
"Calm down,Lauren"
"No,Roni..Do you forgot everything.. he ruined your life..he break the promise..when you guys couple and had sex..do you forget what he had done..He told everyone in our school..your image was spoilt by this devil..did you forget that.."Lauren yells at me
"I know Lauren,but"
"But what ,Roni.."
The bell rings .."I think we have to go now Lauren ,come on"I pulled her hands and ran away from there..

"Roni..I'm so sorry for those things..Roni..Roni..I didn't came here to hurt you again ..believe me.."Ethan shout but I didn't listen to his words..

We reached our class,I saw Aaron was putting his head on the table and covering his head with his strong arms while Alex was giving him some advices and making him chill down..I went to Aaron and I called him he didn't response to me..Lauren ask Aaron "Are you ok?"..he responds to her..I felt so angry in that moment ..i kept thinking 'Why he didn't response to me' ....
When our maths sir came into the class I just turned away and go and sit on my bench..Ethan also came in and sit behind Alex and Aaron..Aaron show his angry face to Ethan which make him frightened..he just sit alone for the whole period..
"Hey,what's the thing..you wanted to tell at the recess"I asked Lauren suddenly when I saw Ethan..
"It's not the right time to tell about that now,Roni..I will tell you in a correct time..don't worry"she replied..
"Ok"i said and concentrate on the studies