CHAPTER 6

I and Lauren dress nicely to the dinner which was invited by Alex.
"Roni,you look amazing!"I blushed and reply "Aww thank you..and you also look damn pretty my girl"she blushed too and I can saw the dimples deeply on her cheek.

"Roni..Lauren..Alex is here to pick you ..Come faster girls"

                   Veronica P.O.V

Aww..yes The day comes..My soulmate Lauren is going to mingle with her dream boyfriend Alex Wassabi..both of them got crush since the day they met each other but they didn't even expressed it..and when I get to know that they are having crush on each other so I decided to make them into relationship..so I discussed with Aaron about this and we  decided to give a shock to them..I hope that Lauren and Alex will not forget this beautiful day..

When we get into Alex car I observed that both of them as an eye contact..
Omg it's so cute..and I turned  my eyes into Aaron and I caught that he is already observing me and I greeted him and get inside the car..while Lauren and Alex were sitting infront I and Aaron sitting behind talking about the surprise which we planned together for my both besties..

"I hope that they will not going to expect this from us"
"Yeah, it's true Roni"
"Mm"I smiled.
"You are looking so cute, very pretty today"he whispered into my ears
"Thank you,well you also look handsome in this formal uniform"
"Mm..Thank you gorgeous"
I blushed when he told me gorgeous
"Hey,I can see your cute dimples..It's so cute"
"Aaron..stop it..enough..It's so awkward"
"Is it"
"Yes"

While we chatting at the back Lauren and Alex were gossiping about us.
"Ermm..what are you guys gossiping about?"
"Nothing "Lauren and Alex replied in the same time.

"Alex,does we come to our destination or not"
"Going to in few minutes,buddy"

~💕THANKS ALOT FOR 100 READS💕~