Chapter 28

**Aaron's P.O.V**

I was sitting with Alex at canteen and eating my sandwich. In a few minutes Lauren came..
"Hello Boyz!!Can I join you guys?"
"Sure bae!"
She sat beside Alex..for a few moments there was an awkward silence and then the person that I expected start the conversation..
"So Aaron..how is your day going so far"
"Hmm.. pretty good"
"Any interesting news!!"
"Nahh"

**Suddenly a girl approached**
"Excuse me. Sorry for the interruption!!hey Lauren..why you ask me to come here??"
"Come sit ..I wanna to introduce you with my childhood friend Aaron.. Aaron this is my new friend Kimmy Dufresne. And Kimmy this is Aaron Burriss.."
"Hye Kimmy!!"
She replied me with an awkward smile..then I remember this is the girl who I met and make her fall on the ground.. I wanted to ask sorry to her again.. because the guiltiness is killing me inside even though it is a small matter.. so I look up to see her...and to be honest I'm melt..she is freaking cute..her round cute eyes makes me to remember about Roni..her juicy lips..and her expression is just cute..she is amazing..sparkle..But I can't say that I'm fallen..I just nly know her name and how beautiful she is..but what about her character.. I have to know who is she..I have to know her background..I have to know from where she came here..why she came...every single thing I have to know about her..then I will confess myself to her..

**Alex's P.O.V**

I hope Aaron's lifestyle will change.. whatever he told us that he have to move on and he forgot Roni..As his friends we can understand and we know very well that he didn't forget her memories..but for how long he have to be like that.. everyone have to change if the situation is unpredictable..same goes to him..he will cure well if he meets new girl and if he changed..the only way to solve our mistakes and our inability is changes..so yeah!!he have to move on...our advises will only make him to realise and think..but for how long this guy will realise..for how long he will be thinking..He have to seek out for a way to become better..he have to make a decision..coz this is his life..he is gonna live a healthy life with a person that he loves truly...I know he will change and find a new partner.. HE WILL!!

~~~~