CHAPTER 3 (Introduce)

"Ermm..mm..Aaron..Aaron Burriss..Can  I sit beside you"I woke him up from his dream..

"Yeah,sure"

"Actually,you can call me Aaron.."

"Mm..Ok Aaron"

"Hey,that's sound good..so what is your name gorgeous"

"Well, I'm Veronica Merrel and you can call me Roni"..

"Your name is so sweet as you ,Roni.."

"Thank you,Aaron"

I get to know that he is a bit flirting with me but I like it alot..after we introduced ourselves the class has been started..When the teacher is teaching in front..I'm not giving my full attention to her words because my friend, Lauren is sitting there without me..her face is like so pity..I'm really pity for her..but to be honest I'm really very happy because I can get a chance to sit beside my crush.. After an hour..the class had finished we went to have our lunch..I introduced Aaron to my friends..then three of us became thick friends..but for me  Aaron is special person and he is  more than a friend..

"Hey,Roni!Wait for me."
"What's up Lauren"
"Do u forget that from today onwards I'm going to live with you in your house"
"Oh,shit!I'm really sorry..I just forget about it..I'm really very sorry.."
"Mmm,it's ok boblo"

"Lauren,stop calling me like that..I hate it"
"Cool Roni!!"
"Mm"
"Hey girl I just forget to tell you this"
"What's it"
"You are so lucky"
"What..I'm lucky??what are you talking about ..I can't get it"
"Roni,I'm talking about the new guy who entered our class and sat beside you and a bit flirting with you"

"Ohh are you talking about Aaron??"
"Yeah,that's my girl..you get it ..Do u know something he don't like to flirt with any girls or asked the girl's details to someone..but he did it today ..he asked the full details of you to everyone..he also asked to me about you"

"Whattt???Are u serious??"
"Yes,I'm"

But I'm not going to believe what did  Lauren had said ..because she is the best lier..she can lies very well than others ..she  will always  lies to me to make me prank..she pranked me a lot in my childhood days..so I'm not going to believe her this time..

I just changed the topic "Hey Lauren..it's getting dark we have to go back home faster..if not means my mom will be searching us"

"Butt..Roni..Aaron.."
Before she split any word I pulled her hands and started to walk to the way to my house which is a stone's throw away from the highschool..

But by the way I'm walking to my house I just imagine whatever Lauren had said..Actually it sounds good..maybe Aaron will start to collect details about me ..who knows only the God will know..

"Are u thinking about what did I said just now"
Oh shit how she found it out..
"Umm.hmmm well.. no.no..I'm not"

"Come on Roni..I'm your soulmate..I know all about you,My dear"
Yeah that's true..Lauren knew all about me...but what should I say to her ..am I going to tell her the truth..no...no....no.. Roni..don't Do that..you have to keep this as secret..if you split it out then everyone will get to know that you had a crush on Aaron..so Yes I'm not going to tell to her..

"Come on Lauren..I'm not thinking about him..walk faster it's getting to late..my mom gonna scold me"

"Ok Roni.."

~~~Thank you for 200 reads guys..love you guys alot~~~
                                  😘😘😘😍😍😍😍