Chapter 27

Aaron's P.O.V

After some months, finally I decided to move on and get back to school..I missed a lot in those months without going to school. How can I be so stupid??I should have go to school on those months. I missed a lot of lessons..ermm yuh I'm not the one who be worried for those things but... When I'm talking to myself suddenly I hit a girl very hardly. She felt down..
"Oops!!I hope you are fine..I literally very sorry"
"Hey are you blind??"
"I'm sorry!!it was an accident."
"Hmm it's ok..next time if you wanna think about your girlfriend please don't come to school"
I was like *WHATTT*.. Seriously!!Oh man she is rude but kinda cute...

~~~~

"Hey Aaron!! Finally man you come back to school."my class mate cheer up when they saw me.. when I was coming to class I was thinking what did I miss and now I get it..I miss my friends..and their happiness..Oh man!!I should grow up..I shouldn't be wasting my time for thinking about her..I hate myself a lot..I shouldn't have done this..Alex and Lauren told me a lot of time to got to school. But I didn't listen to them..I'm a stupid..Fine!!At least now I'm back..
"It's better to be late than to be never"a familiar voice came..
"Alex!!"
"Yeah man!!"
"So how's your day going"
"So far good"
"Any interesting sto..."
"Silence class..Oh Aaron you came!" the history teacher asked..
I replied "Yuh sir"

~~the history class began~~

Sorry for the late update guys...I don't think so I can update story always.. because I'm gonna go to my grandma house..and the wifi there sucks!!So I will try to update some chapters if possible..Hope you guys will understand..thanks alot for your support guys. Love you guys alot..Keep supporting me and don't forget to vote guys!!!!