CHAPTER 7(The Proposal)

Finally we had arrived,to the famous restaurant to have our dinner..when we ordered our food there is a stage performance which we arranged for Lauren and Alex..they just admiring the performances while I and Aaron just talking..the delicious food has arrived ..before Lauren started to eat a waitress called her "excuse me, madam..I need to give u an small surprising information..Can you come with me please"she pleaded..
"Yuh,ok sure.."she replied
After Lauren went with her..A waiter comes and called Alex."excuse me, sir can you follow me for awhile"
"Okey bruhh"Alex replied.

The waitress told to Lauren
"Madam..you got a surprise after this..and I believe that it will be a  very big surprise for u"
"Can I know..what is that surprise is"
"I'm sorry you can't madam"

The waiter also told the same thing to Alex..both Alex and Lauren were confused..they just don't know that what is the surprise is..
While they waiting for it I and Aaron arranged some preparations with a lot of proposal cards..

Finally..I called Lauren and Alex to the stage..both of them came up with a lot of confusions..I told them everything..
"Lauren and Alex..I know that both of you got a huge crush on each other..but you guys didn't even expressed it till now..That's y I and Aaron discussed about this and we planned to bring you here and set both of you in relationship..Alex..I want my soulmate to be happy in her whole life and Lauren I want my childhood friend to be happy till his last breath.."

Aaron continued..

"Yeah guys..both of you is really cute couple..and I wanted you guys to be in relationship ..today is the day which you guys waiting since you met..Come on it's already late..don't miss this opportunity Alex and Lauren"

A few minutes later..

"Hey guys,this is so surprise"
"I didn't really think about it"
"I am just blank..I don't know what to say"
"And yeah..whatever you guys said is truth..I really have a huge crush on Lauren since the day I met her eyes"

Suddenly..

Alex bend and proposed to Lauren.."Lauren I promise you I won't let you go and I won't break your heart..I want you always Lauren not as my friend but as my life partner..I love you so much Lauren..I can't live a life without you..you are  my priority Lauren. Will you accept my love?Lauren Riihimaki"

OMG!It is really so cute..Alex just proposed to Lauren...I know that Lauren will accept it..because she was madly in love with him..oh god I hope they will be together forever..
Lauren blushed and smiled at him..

"Alex wassabi..I love you too ..and yess I have to admit that I got a lovely crush on you but I didn't know that you also got a same feeling like me and now we admitted that we loved each other ..now I wanted to start my couple life with you my love..and I also really love you since I met your eyes..I am not going to lose you in my life Alex..because I loved you alot"she told it in her sweet voice by watching his eyes and that scene look amazing..

Both of them hugged and kissed each other in front of all of us..they just made for each other.."It's so cute.."
Aaron told to me and
I replied "yes it's"

After that we started to eat our dinner and back to Alex car..but now Aaron was driving the car and I sat beside him while Lauren and Alex were sitting behind..

~~~~

Thanks alot for one hundred reads 💜💜💜