Chapter 18

Veronica P.O.V.

When Nessa entered into our house after waving to Kian,I grabbed her hand and ran to our room..
"Ok..tell me .."
"Tell you about what??"
"Urmm..about your love story"
"Mmm"
"Stop blushing..and tell me Nessa"
"Ok..Well I met Kian at our high school for the first time..And we became friends and we start to grow feelings..I wanted to confess my feelings for him but I felt very afraid..What if he doesn't like me or he doesn't have any feelings on him like i have for him..so i just leave it and let it be as a crush..but one day he called me for his family birthday party and introduced me to his family an friends..and all of sudden he proposed me in front of everyone ..and I accept his proposal ..that's it"
"Wooww!!Seems like your boyfriend knows how to impress a girl ..so romantic"
"Yeahh"
We giggled..

※※Days go on※※
I stated to forget the memories of my old friends but not Aaron ..I still have feelings for him but it's too late..i need to move on ..I'm just pretending that i forget him but I'm not..

"After school can you come to my  house for an assignment which is just a stone's throw away from our high school"Selly asked to me.
"Sure why not.."
So after school I was waiting for her presence at our school compound..Suddenly someone hit me and I'm about to fell down on the ground luckily a guy with his cute brown eyes and messy hair grabbed me..
"Hey,are you ok?"he asked to me..omg to be honest his voice is so cute..
"Excuse me"
"Ohh.yuh.I'm sorry..and yess I'm fine!"
He smiled at me and walked with his friend..He is just so hot..
"Hey,where are you looking..let's go"
Selly interrupted my thoughts..
"Nothing..come on let's go"

We head in to her house in just 10 minutes..Selly asked me to wait at the hall..There's noone in her house only me and Selly..She's living lonely and her parents were at Australia..they are very well known business family and that's the reason why they left Selly here alone..I was just keep on thinking about the guy who grabbed me just now..I wanted to know him in detail..i just don't know why I felt like this ..I didn't felt this same way for Aaron..This feeling is different.I like it..

Selly came down after having a fresh bath and I quickly wash my face so that I won't felt sleepy..We ate our lunch which is deliciously cooked by her maid..Mushroom soup and grilled chicken make me felt so hungry.."Roni..after we finished eating we will take some rest and start our assignment..ok"
"Of course man"
We finished eating and watched a Tv show..While watching that show we doing our assignments..At 5 we finished it.."We nailed it man..yahoo"
Selly cheered..

"Okey..Selly bye..I have to go..I called Vanessa to pick me up bye.."
"Ok..bye take care..hey Roni..tomorrow at recess can you come along with me"
"Sure..why not"
"Ok"
We hugged each other and i left her place..