Chapter 17

Vanessa P.O.V.

The day comes, I'm super excited I'm going to introduce my boyfriend,Kian Lawley to my twin Veronica and to my parents..Woww!!
I called Kian to confirm him at what time he will come so that we can do early preparations..
"Hey,Kian!"
"Hey,Nessa!"
"Can I know what time you will come today for dinner?"
"Well..around 8:00"
"Ok,bye"
"Hey,Nessa!"
"Yess...Anything"
"I love you!"
"Awww so sweet of you..Kian"
"May I know who's this??"
"Hey..Kian I'm Nessa's twin.Roni.."
"Ohh..Veronica ..Hi!How are you"
"Yeah..I'm fine.How about you"
"I'm great.."
"Glad to hear!!I'm very excited to meet you today for dinner..Bye"
"Bubyee"

He seems so cute and gentle    Nessa..you're very lucky to get him. Roni told me..I'm blushed..to be honest Kian is very gentleman and he is so cute and very caring..that's the character which impress me and make me fall in love with him..

※※※

AT VANESSA HOUSE

I introduced Kian to my family..and we start our dinner with Kian..Everyone likes Kian alot..seems like he also enjoying the dinner with us..He is being so friendly to my parents and to Roni..After dinner we watched Avengers which is most favourite movie for all of us..And yeah the dinner end as well..

"Thank you so much for coming here and had dinner with us..You made my day,Kian"
He just stared at me and give me a hug and he said "I love you alot Nessa..Your family are so kind and friendly like you..i love your family alot.." I'm blushed and I gave a kiss on his lips..He waved me while getting into the car..

OH Jesus!! Thank you so much for giving the best partner in my life ..I won't let him go out of my life..I love him alot..Kian you're my world 💞💞..

Finally Nessa introduced her bf to her family??So what's next !?