CHAPTER 11

After an hour,i get a call from Lauren..
"Hey Lauren,what's up"
"Hey,Roni..What happened between you and Aaron"
"Why..Nothing's happened"
"He looked so dull..Alex and I talked to him but he didn't response to us..that's y i asked you"
"Umm..well i also don't know what happened to him .."
"Wait a minute,Alex wanted to talk to you"
"Ok"
"Hey,Roni"
"Hey Alex.."
"Well..Roni i wanted to ask you one thing"
"Go ahead ,Alex"
"Who is Ethan??"
"How you know him.."
"First tell me who is him?"
"Well..he is my ex boyfriend"
"Ooo..so that's y Aaron looked so dull "
"What you mean??"
"Umm..nothing "
"No tell me..i can't get ..what are you trying to say"
"Wait for it..Aaron will tell you soon"
"Hmm..okk"
"Ok Roni..bye"
"Bye Alex"

Veronica's POV

Why Aaron is so dull..i should call him tomorrow and have to ask about this..

Lauren's POV

When Aaron came back to home Alex and I went to talk to him.. we get to noticed him ..he looked so dull ..I started the conversation..

"Hey Aaron..What's up"
"Why are you looking dull buddy"
"Do you express your feelings to her.."
"What does she say"
"Why are you so quiet"
"Answer our questions ..Aaron"
"Can you guys just stop asking questions ..i want to be alone..leave me alone for a while"Aaron yelled at us..we looked so confused..This is the first time i saw him yelling at me..

"Lauren..i think you should called Roni right now..I will go and talk with him now..ok"
"Ok..Alex"
I dialed Veronica's number and  called her..she picked my call..

"Hey Lauren..what's up"seems like she is ok..i just continue talking to her
"Hey,Roni..What happened between you and Aaron"
"Why..Nothing's happened.."
"He looked so dull..Alex and I talked to him but he didn't response to us..that's y i asked you"
"Umm..well i also dont  know what happened to him"

"Lauren can you pass the phone to me..i need to talk to Roni"Alex told me..
"Ok dear"
I told to Roni that Alex wanted to talk to her..I pass my phone to him and went to the hall..

Both of them talk for a few minutes and i don't even know what were they talking about..After an hour,Alex came to the hall and sit beside me..

"Dear what are you guys talking about..and do u talked to Aaron.."
"Yeah..i talked to him and he told me everything which was happened in the mall"
"What happened??Tell me"
Alex started to tell me everything..i get shocked when he mentioned the name Ethan..

"Whatt..what did you say just now..Roni and Aaron met Ethan"i asked him ...
"Yeahh..Do u know Ethan before"
"Yuh of course i know him..he is Roni's ex boyfriend..he ruined her life ..he is an stupid ass"
"Hey..cool down honey..why are you getting so angry"
"You don't know about him.. Do you remember when you ,me and Roni became best friends we got told you about our past love stories "
"Yuh..yuh i still remember it"
"Roni also told her past love story..and she got mentioned Ethan ..remember"
"Ohh yuh...the guy who cheat Roni.."
"Yess.."
"Ooo ok.."
"Can you do me a favour"
"Yuh..what is it"
"Tell to Aaron that..Ethan is the guy who cheat Roni and he also ruin her life..and also tell him to protect Roni from Ethan.."
"Okey..don't worry i will tell him after he awaken..now he is sleeping soundly..so we don't disturb him..ok"
"Ok"

Aaron's POV

I get jealous and angry when Ethan was flirting with Roni infront of me..After they finished their conversation I told Roni that i wanted to go to house ...I left her at her house she waved at me..i also waved at her but in a sad look..i am not so good in hiding my feelings so i just put a fake smile and moved away from that place..i went to see Alex and Lauren to get motives..so i went to their house..After i entered in both of them just started to ask me ton of questions..I'm really pissed off..i just shout at them..i knew that this was the first time im shouting at Lauren and Alex ...but i can't control myself..i get into a room and closed the door quickly..Alex knocked the door for a few minutes ...i opened it ...

"Bro what happened to you"
I told him everything which was happened in the mall..he gave me some advices and told me"He is just her ex boyfriend..so don't get it serious..i knew very well that you loved Roni a lot..don't worry noone have guts to stole her from you..she is yours and only yours..don't forget it..now take a rest ..don't think a lot..bye"
Woww...Alex is really a good hearted man..i get some motived and i went to bed to have a great sleep and i also wanted to call Roni tomorrow to aplogize for behaving  like that..

~~~~