Chapter 21

The next morning, I felt very bore sitting alone in my house because there's noone.My parents went to overseas for their business, my sister went to a date with her boyfriend and I'm here sitting alone..I just don't know what to do.I pick up my phone and scroll my Instagram feeds and stalk my internet crush..but how long I should do this..So I decided to call Taylor to come over my house..but what happen is I got a call from the person who I left alone , it's Lauren..Oh my god!!

What should I do right now??A lot of questions running on my mind. I picked my phone and answer her call..
"Roni..is it Roni"
"Yes, Roni here Lauren"
" Roni I miss you alot! why you didn't answer any of my calls..it has been months.."
"I'm sorry"
" Fine, I'm not going to ask you why you left us.."
"So why u call me"
"Because of me she calls you, Roni" the voice that I want to forget in my entire life..I heard it..No way!!
I just wanted to cut the call but his voice make me to keep on talking with him. What should I do now?
"Roni,just listen to my words.You don't have to talk to me but at least listen."
"Go ahead"
"Roni I know it's late..but at least now I have to confess my feelings on you. I really love you alot since the day I saw you since the day I talk with you.. I'm behaving possessive on you. Why you can't understand it? I know I'm showing my possessiveness by hurting you. I admit it..but I can't live without talking with you.. it's like hell...I just love you Roni.." I started to cry...
"I'm.. I'm sorry Aaron..I can't forget you too because I love you alot..but you should admit that everyone will not be permanent to us.. Both of us failed to admit it. I already throw my feelings on you..just try to move on.. don't wait for me..I won't come back to you.. remember it!"
"Okey.. Roni!! Take care..bye.."
I cut the call immediately..I cry..cry..cry too loud..my words hurt him..No way!!I'm not who am I..what happened to me...I don't know but I changed..my mood just spoilt...
I ran to my room and lock the door fall on the bed hitting my pillow..crying too hardly..The person who I wanted to forget in my life is making me to not forget him...

~~~~

Hope you guys like this chapter..do support me and don't forget to vote..Guys I'm too sorry I'm very busy with my school stuffs that's y I didn't update any story and I'm still stuck on my school stuffs..So if I get time I will update the story..Thank you..love you guys alot