CHAPTER 8(THE NIGHT CHAT)

When Lauren and i back to my house we head to my room quickly because we are so tired..after we fresh up ;we lay down on the bed..

"Roni !Roni!Wake up don't sleep i need to talk with you.."
"Why are you disturbing me Lauren..i am so tired i need to sleep..we can talk tomorrow morning ..tomorrow is no school..and do you.."before i finished

"Oh Roni..i knew that tomorrow Alex,Aaron,you and i are going out..but i need to talk to you.."

"Mm..ok go ahead"
"Well..i really wanted to thank  you alot..because you.."
"Lauren..I understand  what are you trying to say..and you don't have to thank me for these things..i just did what you expect and what you love..that's it..ok..now get back to sleep.."

"Mm..well...hey Roni i need to ask you onething"
"What is it??"
"How do you know that i had a crush on Alex??"
"Oh girl..I'm your bestie..I know everything"
"Roni..im serious..tell me ..did someone told you..but noone could be..because noone knew that i had a crush on Alex..I kept it as a secret..how you get to know it..tell me"
"Lauren..noone told me that you got  a crush on him..I'm the one who find it out.."
"But how.."
"Do you remember last year both of us attend our classmate birthday party..and you also drunked alot.."
"Yess..I still remember it..i won't forget it"
"When you over drunked I decided to take you to my house because if i left you in your house sure your parents will really get mad ..that's y i brought you with me to my house..and you.."
"And i lay down on the sofa after you opened the door ..Am I right?"
"Yess..you are right.."
"but then..till now  i really don't know what happened after that.."
"You started to blabbered ..and suddenly you talk about Alex..and that's the way i get to know that you had  a crush on him"
"Ohh..that's how you found it..but if i didn't blabbered means you won't get to know that i had a crush on him.."
"No..before this incident happened i got a doubt that you may had a crush on him..because you always wondering about him..and you cared him alot..and i get to knew that you  guys had  a crush on each other"
"Mm..smart girl"
"Yeah..i knew that I'm smart"
"Anyways..Roni..thanks alot for understanding me alot..you are always the best soulmate in my life..no doubt about it.."
"You are welcome.. you are also the best soulmate in my life Lauren.."

We hugged each other tightly..and after some childish and stupid talks we went back to a deep sleep...before I closed my eyes i prayed the god and tell to him"My dear God ..i hope that Lauren and Alex will be together ..they are really so cute couple..hope their life will full with happiness.."

I'm waiting for tomorrow morning outing with Aaron,Alex and Lauren..hope that it is going to be so fun..

~~THANKS ALOT FOR 100 READS 💕~~