Chapter 19

The next day, as usual Vanessa and I attend our English literature class..We won't miss the class till now even we felt sick..Then we had our Maths class and the History class which is really very very boring..Always everyone of us will wait for the bell to rang when the History class started so that we can go to the cafeteria..

※※History class finished※※

"Roni..Roni..wait"
"Hey,what's up Selly and why you stopped me"
"Hey..did you forget!!"
"What"
"Roni..Yesterday I told you to come with me.."before she finished I interrupted her..
"Yuh..yuh..I forgot it..Come on let's go"
"Mm..ok follow me"

We entered to the cafeteria.Selly walk through a table where two boys were sitting there..Wait a minute,Oh gosh..that guy..that is the guy who helped me yesterday when someone hit me but why she is walking through their table..And yeah I found that Selly's boyfriend Ethan was sitting there..

Well..Ethan is actually my  ex boyfriend but it's just my past and both of us didn't have any feelings  right now..and we're just friends..Actually before I moved to California with my parents I just informed Ethan ..and he told me that he's seriously didn't want to have a relationship again with me but he is just want to became friend with me again..He apologize to me..And he also felt very sorry and guilty on Aaron's behaviour on that day..I just told him to leave it..and i also told him to do not informed about this to anyone of them even to Lauren..how selfish i am shit!! and after few days unexpectedly Ethan came here and he met Selly and both fall in love..So now Ethan and I became good friends..He is really in love with Selly and i hope that their relationship will continue forever..When they were together,the moment just remember me how Alex and Lauren was..Omg i miss them alot..

We just sat at the table where Ethan and that guy sitting..Selly introduced me to that messy hair guy..
"Roni meet our new friend, Taylor.."
Woww what a cute name Taylor..
"Hi.."
"Hey..Veronica "
"Ahh..you can call me Roni"
"Okk..Roni"
So we just had a simple conversation and ordered some food..
Selly and Ethan asked us to go first to the Art class and then I get to knew that Taylor is attending to the classes that I am attending..Sounds great..
So we just walked and talk a little..Having very simple conversation..

Taylor P.O.V.

Finally I get to knew this gorgeous name..How cute a name is..Veronica..Roni...How cute and innocent her face is..She's just perfect..I like her alot...Yahooo...

~~~
Yess..Finally Taylor and Veronica talked to each other..Seems like both of them will grow feelings soon..But what about Aaron??Does he still loves Roni!!

Keep on vote and support me guys..Love you alot💗💗💗