Chapter 31

The college life of Aaron, Lauren, Alex ,Kimmy , Veronica and Taylor is come to the end..they had finished all their semesters..they had graduated..their life was being normal...
But not their memories..they all still miss everyone each other..even Aaron can't meet Lauren and Alex at all..He also can't meet his future wife Kimmy because he is in outstation..Time really flies fast..we can't stop the time at all..we can't also leave our beautiful memories just like that.. memories is very easy to be created but hard to be destroyed...we will all still remember the tears flowing on our face when we get to know that..that..that freaking day..that unlucky day..is the day we gonna separate..that stupid day.. that emotional day is going to make us realise that this is the end..that emotional day is going to put in a very unpredictable situation which is our future and our memories..come on man!!!it's freaking hard to decide..we all want to know what our future would be but at the same time we all can't forget the beautiful memories of our college life..to make it stronger to not destroy it to give a chance..just a freaking only one chance to everyone the college has decided to organise a reunion of badge 90s...Wohoooo!!!!This is what everyone reaction is when they heard this news..they were in the cloud nine.. can't control the laughters.. can't control the tears.. can't control the happiness.. cant control the emotional...and the day that everyone expected and the day that everyone waiting for for this whole freaking year is come....TODAY IS THE REUNION OF BADGE 90SSSS!!!!!!

ALEX P.O.V

"Yahoo!!! Finally the day we both waiting for has come darling.. Lauren are u ready to tell your old friends that you gonna be a mother soon.."

"Ohh yes!!of course baby...I miss them alot.. can't wait to see their expression..I hope Roni at least will come tdy"

"Ughh!!babe she will..don worry..she will come..Ohh wait I gotta call from Aaron.."

"Aaron???? Put the call in speaker"

"Oh yuh sure..hey bro how are u??"

"I'm good bro..how are you..wassup.. how's Lauren doing.."

"I'm doing very fine u bastard... very happy that you still remember us..is it so hard to dial phone and talk to meyh"

"Hahah..I'm sorry Lauren..I am so busy with my works...sorry.. don't get tention..then your baby in ur tummy will get angry"

"Okkk..wait how do you know about it??"

"Look here Lauren..I can't contact you but I will got info about you"

"Sarcastic...who told you dummy"

"Your husband..daa"

"I Wana it to be a surprise..."

"It's ok don't worry..meet you guys at reunion place "

"Wokey sure..byee"

"Bae come we should get ready for the reunion"

~~~~

After a long break I'm back again guyss...I just going through some problems in my life that's y I need a break. And yeah i am back..sorry for letting you guys in wait...but I really need to thank you guys alot for keep on supporting meyh.. really appreciate it..thank you so much..I hope everyone like this chapter..it's a bit emotional chapter for people who had already done their graduationss..but I hope u will enjoy this..
-Caroline-