We Have Chocolate And Makeup

I knew I was scowling, but I couldn't help it. Not when my sister was standing in front of me, saying hello like she hadn't ruined my life. I suddenly felt like there was no air and my heart was racing.

"Erm, y-you look really well," She said, "Pregnancy m-made you even more b-beautiful"

"Because you really think I'm beautiful," I said quietly and Eujin, rubbed the top of her arm "Why are you here?"

"Oh, because, well, I just...I'm here with my...my boyfriend," She said looking over her shoulder. I saw the man she walked in with, look over at her and she turned her attention back to me "I'm glad I saw you, Hana. Do you know what you are-"

"Maybe you should just leave," Jimin said, "You are making her and everyone uncomfortable. This is not the time or place to be talking to her"

"Oh," Eujin said, "Of course, I just thought... never mind. Um, good luck with the awards. I'm sure you'll do well. Hana, you really do look lovely"

Eujin smiled slightly and walked away back to the man she came with. He put his arm around her waist and glared at us before walking her towards the stage.

"Am I still breathing?" I whispered and Jimin put his hand in mine "Why does she act as nothing happened?"

"Maybe because she isn't right in the head?" Jungkook said, "Do you think the vets slipped her pills when she was in a cage with the other dogs?"

"Hana," Jimin said, making me look at him "Are you ok?"

"I don't know," I said, and I grabbed the bag of food from the table "I just know I'm still really hungry"

Jimin smiled gently at me "She is right about one thing"

"What is that?"

"Pregnancy has made you even more beautiful," He said and the boys pretended to be sick behind me, making me laugh "Oh shut up guys. I hate you all"

I forced a smile and ignored the sick feeling I had in my stomach. Yoongi changed the subject and I ate my food quietly, trying to forget that my sister had spoken to me. Holding a grudge probably wasn't what I needed but when someone belittled you, bullied you and was compared to her for my whole life, it wasn't easy to get over. 

Jimin built my confidence sure, but it wasn't easy and my sister had left me alone. But now she was back I was unsure of how to react. Jungkook slid me over a water bottle and carried on talking with his band members. I thanked him quietly and tried to open it.

"Oh for fuck sake!" I said and threw it onto the floor, making others look over at me "It's too damn tight!"

"I'll open it," Hoseok said picking it up "Here. You loosened it"

"Bullshit," I said getting to my feet "I'm going to the bathroom"

"She's pregnant," Namjoon said as I walked away "Don't take her outbursts to heart"

I held back my tears and quickly walked to the bathroom. I shut myself in a cubicle and cried to myself not caring that makeup was running down my face. I pulled my phone from my bag and messaged in my group chat.

Me: I'm having a meltdown

Hwasa: weirdos to the rescue

Solar: where you at? We are on the move

Me: I'm in the bathroom...

Moonbyul: ok. We have chocolate and makeup

Hwasa: be there soon sunshine

I sniffed and wiped my eyes. I tried to ignore the black smudges on the tissue but it was of no use. It just made me cry louder. I heard people come into the bathroom and they knocked on my door.

"We're here sunshine," Hwasa said, "Did you want to come out?"

"O-ok," I sniffed and opened the door, "I just want a hug!"

The girls smiled at me and pulled me away from the toilet before hugging me. Moonbyul lifted a bar of chocolate into my vision and smiled.

"I thought you might need this. What's wrong?" She asked.

"Sit down," Solar said pointing to a chair "I'll redo your makeup,"

I nodded and sat down, picking at the chocolate bar. She wiped my eyes and Hwasa folded her arms.

"So, what made you cry? Was it Jimin?"

"No. My s-sister tried to talk to me," I said, chocolate in my mouth "She acted l-like nothing was wrong a-and told me I was b-beautiful."

"Damn. Why didn't you just stomp on her foot?" Wheein asked, "Why are you all looking at me like that? Her sister deserves it!"

"Hana can't be starting a fight," Solar said, reapplying my makeup.

"She's pregnant. She'd probably get away with it," Hwasa mumbled, "If my older sisters tried to chat shit, I'd smack them"

"But they aren't horrible, are they?" Moonbyul sighed, "Do you think she wants to reconcile?"

"Don't care. Eujin can't go anywhere near my sunshine," Hwasa put her hands on her hips "From this day forth, Hana doesn't need her. Anyway, we are more like sisters to her anyway"

"Did you know your crazy is showing?" Wheein asked, "Hana. Just remember that you are the prettier sister and you have a lot more going for you than her. She's just a bully and tried to get everyone on her side cause she's bloody crazy"

"There," Solar said, "You're all pretty again. Not that you weren't pretty. Anyway! Just go back out there with your head held high and own it"

"That's what we do," Hwasa said with a smile "If it makes you feel better, I'll push Wheein over"

"Come near me and I'll smack you"

Hwasa grinned "You know I'd like that,"

I sighed and got to my feet "I'm glad I have you as friends."

"Anyone would be lucky to have us as friends," Solar laughed "So, are you ready? Show me your teeth? Yeah, you're good. No chocolate covering them. You're good to go"

I smiled "Thank you"

"Let's go. Jimin is probably running around looking for you in a panic," Hwasa snorted.

Solar opened the door and ushered me out "We are clear to make movement. No one around, no wait. I lied. We have an incoming Jimin"